Microsoft confirms the DRM will be patched in again.

#131kyncaniPosted 8/28/2013 9:24:01 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
The difference between now and 3-4 years later is that people will have consoles, they will have games, they will have made an investment into the console. They can much more easily push and force the policies onto people unlike now when no one has a console and they need to create the install base for it.

Or maybe they'll just push all those DRMs back in without any regard for the console gamers, which they do not care about anyway.

Microsoft just wants to integrate their different offerings and adapt to the new technologies anyway, that is web services, phones, portable devices, everyone's computers, datacenters and everything related.
Can't really blame them, it's not like they're the only one trying to lock or win as many customers as possible, Google and Apple being two other examples.

If the Xbox One backslash could slow Microsoft down then great but I wouldn't bet on it.
#132bob15xPosted 8/29/2013 6:47:37 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
bob15x posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Get the core push you need by removing it, make the casuals jump on board, then reinstate said policies because sympathizing with the core gamer is useless at that juncture, and the casual doesn't care what you do.

Watch it happen. It will be like Palpatine's rise and trickery to gain control of the republic. Don't be a tool, people.

you mean fool and you mean you?

anyone that thinks this is going to put the console back to full drm and no physical disk has no brain in their heads. I myself welcome the digital side moving this way because it is going to save me a lot of money and allow me to sell my digital games.

Can you do that on the ps4? Nope, Sony, so anti consumer

"Sell digital games".....LOL if you believe this will happen at all, I have a bridge to sell you.

You may want to do google. This was happening, MS even announced it. That was why the 24 hour check in. MS was setting up a system to sell your digital games through them and authorized retailers. Of course people like you, sony fanboys, completely ignored this because it was a good thing and something that Sony wasn't allowing. Can't have sony being anti consumer now can we.

And if you google some more, you will read about rumors they are still putting this system in place for digital games.

so, I guess you have egg on your face, as usually. Here is a sugar cube good little sony pony.