it begins - BF4 xbone 1080p. ps4 720p

#151dylanbrandon286Posted 8/23/2013 12:44:59 PM
sworder posted...
dylanbrandon286 posted...
^^^^^ THIS. I have no idea why ANYONE who has access to a good PC would even consider getting this game for the console. It is a gimped PC port and Battlefield on the console always will be.

Because the majority doesn't own expensive PCs and playing with your friends >>> slightly better graphics/resolution

It costs approx 800-1000 dollars to get a really good tower without a monitor. Then just hook it up to your HDTV and voila, a next-gen system that blows everything coming out away. I honestly don't understand the PCs are too expensive bs anymore.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
#152twotoothmcgeePosted 8/23/2013 12:58:22 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
xninjagrrl posted...
I've already seen PS ppl over on their board complaining about this lol

And they have every right to complain. A next gen console not running at 1080p/60fps? Ridiculous. Glad I got BF4 for PC.

^^^^^ THIS. I have no idea why ANYONE who has access to a good PC would even consider getting this game for the console. It is a gimped PC port and Battlefield on the console always will be.

I'm equally baffled by PC gamers who haven't realized yet that those gamers who don't already have a gaming PC don't want a gaming PC.
#153PixelDaemonPosted 8/23/2013 1:08:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#154brainlackPosted 8/23/2013 1:11:14 PM
twotoothmcgee posted...
dementedlullaby posted...
xninjagrrl posted...
I've already seen PS ppl over on their board complaining about this lol

And they have every right to complain. A next gen console not running at 1080p/60fps? Ridiculous. Glad I got BF4 for PC.

I'm equally baffled by PC gamers who haven't realized yet that those gamers who don't already have a gaming PC don't want a gaming PC.

I'm baffled too because last time I checked a 60$ 9800gt 1gb can run bf3 at high and you can call it a gaming rig
---
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc
#155Phange 2Posted 8/23/2013 5:15:08 PM
As someone who fully intends to get both, the fact is that the hardware architecture of the two systems are so similar, with the PS4 simply having a faster GPU, that there should never really be a case where a multiplatform game would look and run better on X1. If anything, they'll look and run identically on both consoles. But they'd have to intentionally sabotage the PS4 version for it to look or run worse, since it's the same exact CPU with the same 7000 series GPU (just a faster variant)
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#156dolablaPosted 8/23/2013 5:30:26 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
https://twitter.com/jackfrags/status/370847476754157568

Cling to the edram?

Where does frags states BF4 is 1080p on X1?

It doesn't. If PS4 isn't running at full 1080, then you can bet your bottom dollar Xbox One sure as heck isn't. Everything we know so far is the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One. Say if it did somehow turn out worse on the PS4, then these Battlefield developers purposely did it.
#157spliff11Posted 8/24/2013 12:36:05 AM
so funny this topic exists when dice already declared the tweet false http://i.imgur.com/8mKzueY.png
---
Tom brady=Most overated quarterback of all time
GO BILLS!!
#158BigSnappaXPosted 8/26/2013 6:44:46 AM
ha hA
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~