I hope they fix the Kinect 2 because currently, the Kinect makes Netflix unwatch

#1BraveDogBFGPosted 8/23/2013 4:35:06 AM
Seriously, last topic was modded for being off topic.

So, gee, do you think that the next kinect on the X BOX ONE will have the same problems as the current Kinect?

When my wife and I were watching Netflix last night, when I asked her, quietly, mind you, "Who's that girl?" the kinect must have thought I said XBOX REWIND because I heard "ger-plink" and it started rewinding. When I shouted OH STOP, it literally stopped and put us at the netflIx dashboard.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. We had to unplug it.

I hope they fix this with the XBOX ONE

XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE
#2Kosmo240985Posted 8/23/2013 4:39:28 AM
BraveDogBFG posted...
Seriously, last topic was modded for being off topic.

So, gee, do you think that the next kinect on the X BOX ONE will have the same problems as the current Kinect?

When my wife and I were watching Netflix last night, when I asked her, quietly, mind you, "Who's that girl?" the kinect must have thought I said XBOX REWIND because I heard "ger-plink" and it started rewinding. When I shouted OH STOP, it literally stopped and put us at the netflIx dashboard.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. We had to unplug it.

I hope they fix this with the XBOX ONE

XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE

just like in your other topic you are full of crap. the kinect now doesn't do that. i tried to recreate it as did others in your last topic.

you're full of crap so stop making this topic.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#3yanksfan4247Posted 8/23/2013 5:15:35 AM
I remember watching Psych and Shawn said Xbox and then Kinect was like "what's good bro, you wanna pause this?"

I think this time around Kinect will watch for your mouth movement and tell the actual sound of your voice.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#4SunDevil77Posted 8/23/2013 5:27:47 AM
Went to Olive Garden last night, got the Lobster Cannelloni with Shrimp (which I highly recommend). To my pleasant surprise, when I was leaving, the waiter handed me a to-go box of fresh breadsticks, as she had noticed that I enjoyed them. I woke up this morning quite hungry after working out before bed last night, but there isn't much food at my new place, so I began to go out and get something. Now; imagine the smile on my face when I remembered I had some damn fine breadsticks hiding in the 'fridge!
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5DeadLock25Posted 8/23/2013 5:30:50 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Went to Olive Garden last night, got the Lobster Cannelloni with Shrimp (which I highly recommend). To my pleasant surprise, when I was leaving, the waiter handed me a to-go box of fresh breadsticks, as she had noticed that I enjoyed them. I woke up this morning quite hungry after working out before bed last night, but there isn't much food at my new place, so I began to go out and get something. Now; imagine the smile on my face when I remembered I had some damn fine breadsticks hiding in the 'fridge!

I find this post more interesting than the apparent b.s. TC is spewing.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#6Doktor_KaboomPosted 8/23/2013 5:43:34 AM
Same here. Had to unplug the kinect because of Netflix and hulu. I can't figure out how it got anything even remotely close to an xbox command out of some of that stuff.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#7BraveDogBFG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 6:30:10 AM
Look, guys. Seriously. I hardly ever come here to post. I am not a troll. I have been having a bad experience with the kinect performance to the point I had to disconnect it.

You think that I am making this up for giggles? What the heck would be the point?

If I post a video of this happening, would you then take it seriously?

I am not the first person this has happened to either:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/11/p/28124/173080.aspx

"Same problem for myself. The suggested method of Preferences -> Voice -> Mute Kinect does NOT fix this issue.

I've experienced this problem at least once a week. Anytime my spouse and I talk during a TV show, it will fast forward or rewind randomly. We're not saying "Xbox" anything and it seems to think we are."
#8AceMagasePosted 8/23/2013 6:38:03 AM
BraveDogBFG posted...
Look, guys. Seriously. I hardly ever come here to post. I am not a troll. I have been having a bad experience with the kinect performance to the point I had to disconnect it.

You think that I am making this up for giggles? What the heck would be the point?

If I post a video of this happening, would you then take it seriously?

I am not the first person this has happened to either:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/11/p/28124/173080.aspx

"Same problem for myself. The suggested method of Preferences -> Voice -> Mute Kinect does NOT fix this issue.

I've experienced this problem at least once a week. Anytime my spouse and I talk during a TV show, it will fast forward or rewind randomly. We're not saying "Xbox" anything and it seems to think we are."

No married dude refers to his wife as his spouse. We all know your a sony fanboy weebo living with your mommy
#9JKSonicPosted 8/23/2013 6:40:44 AM
Even if what you say is true TC...guess what? It only takes a few clicks on the controller to disable the Kinect's mic so.............................
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#10BraveDogBFG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 6:49:41 AM
AceMagase posted...
"

No married dude refers to his wife as his spouse. We all know your a sony fanboy weebo living with your mommy

So some other guy on the Microsoft 360 forum from over a year ago says 'spouse' and suddenly I am a sony fanyboy weebo living in my mommy's basement?

When did xbox fans become such jerks? Who is the real troll here?