I hope they fix the Kinect 2 because currently, the Kinect makes Netflix unwatch

#21Juzten76Posted 8/23/2013 7:44:09 AM
The only problem I have is sometimes kinect picks up my hand movements while watching and shows the little hand in the corner. It's annoying but doesn't ruin my day.
#22JKSonicPosted 8/23/2013 10:02:55 AM
I'd have to think if you have this issue though, TC, you didn't set up you Kinect properly...that's why they have you crank up your sound and talk yourself. I never had this issue but I didn't want it on anyway so I'd have the speech off at all times except when I specifically needed it...when I did have it on though (when I first got it and when I was beta testing it) I never experienced it hearing me or the TV by accident.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#23RayconPosted 8/23/2013 10:09:02 AM
BraveDogBFG posted...
"Same problem for myself. The suggested method of Preferences -> Voice -> Mute Kinect does NOT fix this issue.

I've experienced this problem at least once a week. Anytime my spouse and I talk during a TV show, it will fast forward or rewind randomly. We're not saying "Xbox" anything and it seems to think we are."

The revolution... it has begun.

I thought we had more time...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#24mmm_BabyBoyPosted 8/23/2013 10:36:02 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Went to Olive Garden last night, got the Lobster Cannelloni with Shrimp (which I highly recommend). To my pleasant surprise, when I was leaving, the waiter handed me a to-go box of fresh breadsticks, as she had noticed that I enjoyed them. I woke up this morning quite hungry after working out before bed last night, but there isn't much food at my new place, so I began to go out and get something. Now; imagine the smile on my face when I remembered I had some damn fine breadsticks hiding in the 'fridge!

Speaking of working out and yumminess, I made some salsa last night and I can't wait to get home from work to eat some. I hope my buddy cancels going to the gym so I can eat it right away instead of waiting until after. Should I cancel gym plans for the salsa?

I have faith that the voice recognition will be leaps and bounds better than Kinect 1.0
#25BraveDogBFG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 12:19:43 PM
JKSonic posted...
I'd have to think if you have this issue though, TC, you didn't set up you Kinect properly...that's why they have you crank up your sound and talk yourself. I never had this issue but I didn't want it on anyway so I'd have the speech off at all times except when I specifically needed it...when I did have it on though (when I first got it and when I was beta testing it) I never experienced it hearing me or the TV by accident.

I really don't care if the microphone is set too loud or not. "Who is that girl" sounds nothing like "Xbox - rewind"
#26darkshadowmasterPosted 8/23/2013 12:31:36 PM
While I call BS to your story I did have one of the XB1 videos playing on my 360 go back to the dashboard in the middle of the video when he gave one of the commands.

I just laughed & played a game instead.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.