The power difference between the PS4 and XB1 will it be more like DC to PS2?

#1Ace_SteelPosted 8/23/2013 8:45:14 AM
Or PS2 to xbox?
#2ninja_starXPosted 8/23/2013 8:50:23 AM
games will look the same but might have better performance and less framrate dips on the ps4
#3ilikehamandhaloPosted 8/23/2013 8:50:32 AM
360 and PS3 probably.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#4norrinsandsPosted 8/23/2013 8:51:12 AM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
360 and PS3 probably.

This.
---
Done with JRPGs and pretty much J anything at this point.
#5EnclavePosted 8/23/2013 8:52:03 AM
Too soon to say.

While the PS4 is the more powerful system? It's kinda hard to say how things will really pan out in the long haul.

Odds are this generation? Graphics should be the last thing you use to determine which system you want to buy. PS4 will likely have the edge but it shouldn't be significant enough of an edge that you'll feel left behind if you buy an Xbone.

Of course if you ask me there's very VERY legitimate reasons to not buy the Xbone but graphical fidelity really isn't one of those reasons.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#6Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/23/2013 8:57:00 AM
Enclave posted...
Too soon to say.

While the PS4 is the more powerful system? It's kinda hard to say how things will really pan out in the long haul.

Odds are this generation? Graphics should be the last thing you use to determine which system you want to buy. PS4 will likely have the edge but it shouldn't be significant enough of an edge that you'll feel left behind if you buy an Xbone.

Of course if you ask me there's very VERY legitimate reasons to not buy the Xbone but graphical fidelity really isn't one of those reasons.

Like?
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#7TheKing012Posted 8/23/2013 9:00:04 AM
Enclave posted...
Too soon to say.

it's not "too soon to say".

in the long run the results of this will show through exclusive titles, as they always have. we'll see the PS4 leading the pack, the Xbox One about two or three pegs behind, and the Wii U will be at the playground playing hopscotch with it's fellow kiddies.
#8ilikehamandhaloPosted 8/23/2013 9:09:00 AM
TheKing012 posted...
Enclave posted...
Too soon to say.

it's not "too soon to say".

in the long run the results of this will show through exclusive titles, as they always have. we'll see the PS4 leading the pack, the Xbox One about two or three pegs behind, and the Wii U will be at the playground playing hopscotch with it's fellow kiddies.

It is too soon to say, you cant tell what will happen with the systems over the next 8 or so years.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#9GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/23/2013 9:30:25 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Enclave posted...
Too soon to say.

Like?

How about the fact M$ tried to bend it's user base over and **** them? Sure they back pedaled, but the fact they tried shouldn't just be forgotten.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 8/23/2013 9:38:23 AM
Again another stupid argument that has nothing to do with the topic happens, fanboy shut up yes?

As for the topic at hand it's gonna be frame rate, PS4 is stronger but they are nearly the same, so the same effects and what not, you will just get more Frames per seconds on the PS4 if anything at all.

As fpr my two cents I am getting an Xbox One so I don't really care what the PS4 version is like, no one should care who has the better version, they should just care about the games.