The power difference between the PS4 and XB1 will it be more like DC to PS2?

#31SirLemontPosted 8/23/2013 6:14:49 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Enclave posted...
Too soon to say.

While the PS4 is the more powerful system? It's kinda hard to say how things will really pan out in the long haul.

Odds are this generation? Graphics should be the last thing you use to determine which system you want to buy. PS4 will likely have the edge but it shouldn't be significant enough of an edge that you'll feel left behind if you buy an Xbone.

Of course if you ask me there's very VERY legitimate reasons to not buy the Xbone but graphical fidelity really isn't one of those reasons.

Like?

How about the fact M$ tried to bend it's user base over and **** them? Sure they back pedaled, but the fact they tried shouldn't just be forgotten.

Yes it should. Or should we not buy Sony products because of the numerous things they've done without even telling consumers?

For the record, no company should be forgotten when they screw over their customers. Should we trust them? Only when we feel that they made headway to reestablish consumer trust. But never forgotten. They should ALWAYS be held accountable.
#32dolablaPosted 8/23/2013 7:29:33 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
360 and PS3 probably.

It'll be bigger than that.
#33SolisPosted 8/24/2013 4:21:48 AM
The PS2 was so convoluted in design that trying to directly compare it to other systems in power is extremely difficult (kinda like the Sega Saturn). The power difference between PS4 and XB1 is much more straight-forward, pretty much like going between the equivalent graphics cards.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#34The_DarkwalkerPosted 8/24/2013 6:21:29 AM
MVNeo posted...
ninja_starX posted...
games will look the same but might have better performance and less framrate dips on the Xbox One

Lol, right. The system with the superior specs will be the one that has performance problems.

Fanboys are just so adorable. Can I pet them?
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
PSN ID: xDARKWALKERx // Gamertag: I DarkWalker I