New Killer Instinct details courtesy of Neutron15 from KI board.It looks AMAZING

#1zerooo0Posted 8/23/2013 8:45:42 AM
Unlockables Skin Colors. Rather than have very additional skin color available from the beginning, the alternate colors must be unlocked using a type of point system.

Point System. There were no details given, but there will be a point system of sorts in place for the game. Points can be used to unlock alternate colors and accessories for the characters.

Character Customization. Characters in the game will be customizable to a certain degree. They mentioned different types of accessories to dress them with.

Character Customization. Characters in the game will be customizable to a certain degree. They mentioned different types of accessories to dress them with.

New Glacius Colors. A couple of new colors for Glacius was shown for the first time. The new colors were pink and gold.

Next Character Tease. The next character tease will be happening soon and it will be much better than the one shown for Thunder at EVO. Expect someone surprising and very different.

Different Ultra Options. One thing they would love to include in the future is for every character to have multiple Ultras to select from.

The Return Of Finishers. Yes, they want finishers to return! Should the game be successful, then it’s likely they will be added in a future update.

Classic Character Skins. Fans of Rare’s original Killer Instinct will be pleased to know that there will be classic skins available that are reminiscent of the original designs.

Selectable Announcer Options. You’ll be capable of selecting from a couple of different announcers from the game. Ken Lobb’s recordings you’ve heard mostly since KI’s E3 announcements and the original announcer Chris (formerly of Rare).

They’re Listening! Double Helix and Microsoft are listening to fan feedback very closely and taking everything into consideration with the game’s development

you can watch it here:

http://www.twitch.tv/microsoftstudios/b/449842733

Seems like a steal for $20. I may can get 4 launch games then. Wonder how much the D-Pad has improved?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2MrSpaM111Posted 8/23/2013 8:48:07 AM(edited)
Overly excited MS fanboy topic #473838362928

Customization options and a bunch off stuff that'l be available months after launch is nothing to cream your pants over
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#3DyingPancakePosted 8/23/2013 8:49:50 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

Customization options and a bunch off stuff that'l be available months after launch is nothing to cream your pants over

someone seems really upset
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#4DarkJaydragonPosted 8/23/2013 8:49:59 AM
I just want to know about Orchids boobs, if they are back and I can motor-boat them with kinect I will cancel my PS pre-order and switch to XB1.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 8/23/2013 8:51:43 AM
DyingPancake posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

someone seems really upset

He does have to keep spamming his hatred for XB1 otherwise he wouldn't be Mr. Spam!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6VoidBeyondPosted 8/23/2013 9:01:50 AM
You mean.... Someone excited for an Xbox One game on the Xbox One board is something that isnt allowed. WHAT!? HOW DARE HE BE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE! HOW DARE HE TALK ABOUT AN EXCLUSIVE XBOX ONE GAME ON THE XBOX ONE BOARD! Blasphemy, I say.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#7chiefofsb78Posted 8/23/2013 9:07:16 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

This game period is nothing to cream your pants about this is a sad release of a game just terrible
---
killerinstinctonline
#8Bigdaddy422Posted 8/23/2013 9:24:24 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

This game period is nothing to cream your pants about this is a sad release of a game just terrible

Sounds like how bitter I was when i only had a PS4 preordered. Quickly realized my mistake when MS reversed their policies and i secured a preorder online. Now i actually have fun next gen exclusives to play on my launch system.
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 9:25:46 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

To you, to me the game looks great.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#10A_Someone_ElsePosted 8/23/2013 9:26:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]