Console BF4 may not be that great

#11bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 11:59:23 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Apparently nobody remembers when BF3 came out and much of this same crap was being said and spread around. Especially when we got our hands on the beta and there were glitches galore.

The game is still being worked on for petes sake.

I agree it's early to get too worried about this, but less than 3 months from release and still only showing 16 player matches is concerning.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#12sworderPosted 8/23/2013 12:04:10 PM
There is nothing to be concerned about. If they said they will support 64 players then they will, even if a delay is necessary.
#13bob15xPosted 8/23/2013 12:16:05 PM
I would still rather play on the console, On console you are in a game immediately, PC I seem to wait a fair bit and the amount of cheaters is too much.
#14x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/23/2013 12:19:30 PM
sworder posted...
There is nothing to be concerned about. If they said they will support 64 players then they will, even if a delay is necessary.

Besides, its also been said DICE added some new mode(s) that are more competition friendly due to lower player count.

As said before remember Battlefield 3 was glitchy and terrible looking in beta form. The game you're seeing on PS4 now isn't a build that developers are using. It was a play ready build. Its nearly a guarantee the game is much further along then any of us can even imagine.
#15Revival125Posted 8/23/2013 12:19:47 PM
tadmfpole posted...
I will gladly take a hit on textures for a smooth running 60 fps on either console. That goes for any game out there, I wish more developers would go for a little less detail and a lot higher frame rate. Frame rate is part of the graphical package to me.

Or you could get a decent PC and have both.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#16tadmfpolePosted 8/24/2013 12:09:41 AM
^Been there and done that. It is great when you get your rig all tuned up for that killer new game but the next game after you have to dial the settings back a bit unless you upgrade again for it, it is a never ending cycle that I don't care to participate in anymore.

There are many console games that could be run at 60 fps if the developers would choose to lower the detail a bit but 30 fps has become accepted as the standard and so it remains for 99% of all games released.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned