Seems like Microsoft didn't learn their lesson with the 360

#21SparkItUpPosted 8/23/2013 4:41:36 PM
BkzIzu posted...
Remember the Xbox 360 and how it was rushed and Microsoft ended up with the Rrod fiasco?
Xbox One also seems like it's being rushed as their releasing incomplete games with it (Forza/Killer instinct), so I wouldn't be surprised if the Xbox One also has large failure rate.

It's actually rumored that is something they are having issues with
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#22grampamurkedPosted 8/23/2013 4:43:28 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
grampamurked posted...
Those are software/developer issues. Has nothing to do with hardware.
It's like saying my Dodge was rushed because my "optional" stereo wasn't ready.

You guys aren't very bright.

But the fully finished software should be released with the console, why wouldn't a good amount of it be finished yet if Xbox One was taking its time?
Also the UI has nothing to do with the Xbox One itself amirite?

Do tell, what's wrong with the ui?

*grabs popcorn*
---
New user...long time lurker.
#23OmegaTavoPosted 8/23/2013 4:52:09 PM
grampamurked posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
L4YER_CAKE posted...
You guys make me hate being a Sony fanboy. -_-

This is coming from a guy who had three 360's crap out on him. New console, new start, you have no hard evidence that the One is being rushed. Just speculation.

Except from;
- Killer Instinct will only have 6 characters at launch. in the FGC that is literally sending your game to die. 6 characters is not going to be enough to support a niche title like KI against heavyweights like Street Fighter and Tekken.

- Forza 5 isn't shipping finished. As in, when you buy it, you're purchasing an incomplete product that when then later be completed through patches.

- Dead Rising 3 is STILL struggling to hold even 30 FPS.

- Kinect Sports isn't even going to make launch apparently. no idea why they'd do this when they're basically pushing the Xbox One as essentially Kinect.

- We have yet to see a single, solid video of the UI in action.

Your car is going to work fine without the stereo, forza isnīt going to work without the downloadable content.

Try taking the engine out of your car. That would be a more accurate analogy.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#24The_NightwingPosted 8/23/2013 4:52:27 PM
grampamurked posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
grampamurked posted...

But the fully finished software should be released with the console, why wouldn't a good amount of it be finished yet if Xbox One was taking its time?
Also the UI has nothing to do with the Xbox One itself amirite?

Do tell, what's wrong with the ui?

*grabs popcorn*

Maybe the fact that we haven't seen any live demos of the UI recently?
#25VoidBeyondPosted 8/23/2013 6:41:42 PM
OmegaTavo posted...
grampamurked posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
L4YER_CAKE posted...
You guys make me hate being a Sony fanboy. -_-

This is coming from a guy who had three 360's crap out on him. New console, new start, you have no hard evidence that the One is being rushed. Just speculation.

Except from;
- Killer Instinct will only have 6 characters at launch. in the FGC that is literally sending your game to die. 6 characters is not going to be enough to support a niche title like KI against heavyweights like Street Fighter and Tekken.

- Forza 5 isn't shipping finished. As in, when you buy it, you're purchasing an incomplete product that when then later be completed through patches.

- Dead Rising 3 is STILL struggling to hold even 30 FPS.

- Kinect Sports isn't even going to make launch apparently. no idea why they'd do this when they're basically pushing the Xbox One as essentially Kinect.

- We have yet to see a single, solid video of the UI in action.

Your car is going to work fine without the stereo, forza isnīt going to work without the downloadable content.

Try taking the engine out of your car. That would be a more accurate analogy.

Forza will work without downloading the rest, you'll need to download the rest to get the "End of the game" so you can play and do other things but not beat it, get the right facts before saying it's completely unplayable. It's probably due to Microsoft's Policy reversals
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#26gobuffalo30Posted 8/23/2013 6:50:37 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
My 360 RROD twice. Last time buying console from M$.

My 360 did it three times, bought a slim and it just crapped on my about 6 weeks ago due to the power supply fan dying. So 4 360s in total and 1 was the newer version.
#27ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/23/2013 6:51:52 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
My 360 RROD twice. Which also mark the last time Iīm buying console from M$.

PS4 BABY!

lmao...WOW

Please, don't any of you take this guy as an example of any particular group here.
#28SpaceMarineZackPosted 8/23/2013 7:01:15 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
My 360 RROD twice. Which also mark the last time Iīm buying console from M$.

PS4 BABY!

forgot to switch accounts did you
#29Agent ChaosPosted 8/23/2013 8:35:40 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
bob15x posted...
Killer Instinct is 20 dollars.
Dead rising 3 is struggling, so is BF4, driveclub on PS4
so many exclusive games not making launch on ps4
Forza 5 is shipping finished, that is complete BS. A lot of data is in the cloud and has to be downloaded, that has to do a change in policies of always online.

typical sony fanboys, hypocrite and spreading lies.

shows you have pathetic sony fanboys are, a topic and 3/4 of the posters are sony ponies on the xbox one board. Get a life?

It's 20 dollars and??? They still are releasing it early, later characters will be purchasable later as DLC. Now I know other games do this, but only 6 characters? Seriously?

Most BF4 gameplay has been on PS4, where is the Xbox One version? And Driveclub might not reach 60 FPS,but it hits 30 FPS fine.

So many PS4 exclusives not making launch? They're actually taking their time to make a quality game, hell yes!

Forza 5 is shipping finished? Then why do you have to download an update to get half of the content?

And how was I being a hypocrite or spreading lies? All of the things I listed are true, you even admitted to most of them. And you should look up the word "hypocrite".

Your lies are freaking ridiculous. Most BF4 gameplay has been on PS4? REALLY!?!? Quit talking out of your rear end, everyone knows that the PC version is going to be the best looking version and is the lead platform for the game.

Forza 5 IS shipping finished. They are using the cloud to host a very large chunk of the content. If the game was shipping unfinished there wouldn't be anything in the cloud at launch.
---
XBL Gamertag: Shocka Slim
#30RayconPosted 8/23/2013 8:38:59 PM
Agent Chaos posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
bob15x posted...
Killer Instinct is 20 dollars.
Dead rising 3 is struggling, so is BF4, driveclub on PS4
so many exclusive games not making launch on ps4
Forza 5 is shipping finished, that is complete BS. A lot of data is in the cloud and has to be downloaded, that has to do a change in policies of always online.

typical sony fanboys, hypocrite and spreading lies.

shows you have pathetic sony fanboys are, a topic and 3/4 of the posters are sony ponies on the xbox one board. Get a life?

It's 20 dollars and??? They still are releasing it early, later characters will be purchasable later as DLC. Now I know other games do this, but only 6 characters? Seriously?

Most BF4 gameplay has been on PS4, where is the Xbox One version? And Driveclub might not reach 60 FPS,but it hits 30 FPS fine.

So many PS4 exclusives not making launch? They're actually taking their time to make a quality game, hell yes!

Forza 5 is shipping finished? Then why do you have to download an update to get half of the content?

And how was I being a hypocrite or spreading lies? All of the things I listed are true, you even admitted to most of them. And you should look up the word "hypocrite".

Forza 5 IS shipping finished. They are using the cloud to host a very large chunk of the content. If the game was shipping unfinished there wouldn't be anything in the cloud at launch.

This part... is not true. The article itself says to complete "career mode," you'll have to download the rest from the Internet. If it was strictly DLC, that would be one thing, but that's a pretty integral portion of the game... It's playable, but certainly not "finished."
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718