New Killer Instinct character revealed!

#11DelRowePosted 8/23/2013 6:20:51 PM
6 characters at launch, and this person is taking up a spot? Double Helix needs to get their priorities straight.
---
You are not in control.
#12ExempliGratiaPosted 8/23/2013 6:37:26 PM
DelRowe posted...
6 characters at launch, and this person is taking up a spot? Double Helix needs to get their priorities straight.

So you are saying they shouldn't make new characters for the game? That's silly.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#13JeDDyDPosted 8/23/2013 6:39:05 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
DelRowe posted...

So you are saying they shouldn't make new characters for the game? That's silly.

at launch... they could have saved new characters for later on, people want to see the iconic characters
---
"Meanwhile, inside a nearby swordfish..."
#14RyuuHou25Posted 8/23/2013 6:39:51 PM
Who the bloody hell is that? You've got six characters at launch and you're throwing new ones in there?

So you've got Jago, which will populate the ever living hell out of online much like the Shotos in SF4, Glacius, Sabrewulf, Thunder, and now some spider chick who looks much more like she should be in MK.

Potentially, that leaves one left at launch, unless she's one of the two coming after launch included in the first 8 there. But if that were the case, why reveal her now?

I can see this pissing a lot of people off.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#15DelRowePosted 8/23/2013 6:40:57 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
DelRowe posted...

No I'm saying that getting the classic characters in should be a bigger priority than putting in new characters, especially if they're going to be unoriginal with those characters. Seriously it looks like a design ripped from Mortal Kombat.
---
You are not in control.
#16ExempliGratiaPosted 8/23/2013 6:42:46 PM
JeDDyD posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
DelRowe posted...

at launch... they could have saved new characters for later on, people want to see the iconic characters

No.. They should mix old and new. How many people are going to be hype on character releases if they threw all the original characters first then decided to make new ones. It is better to combine that way you have the new with the old.
---
#17ExempliGratiaPosted 8/23/2013 6:44:50 PM
DelRowe posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
DelRowe posted...

No I'm saying that getting the classic characters in should be a bigger priority than putting in new characters, especially if they're going to be unoriginal with those characters. Seriously it looks like a design ripped from Mortal Kombat.

They want to release different archetypes first. They said some characters play style will overlap each other. They wanted variety for the first set of characters.
---
#18WTFNightmarePosted 8/23/2013 6:48:47 PM
DelRowe posted...

Why killer instinct isn't allowed to have new characters????????? After this girl there are still 3 more CHARACTERS. Season 2 will include another 8 characters. Seriously -.-
---
I'll teach you fear.
#19CapnStankyPosted 8/23/2013 7:54:38 PM
LOL Sony fanboys are mad. Don't fret, fanboys. You got Knack...lulz.
#20yanksfan4247Posted 8/23/2013 7:58:38 PM
DelRowe posted...

Kim Wu is a character from KI2. Hurr durr
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer