List your favorite things about next gen consoles (Xbox One, PS4 and even Wii U)

#11FinzFan4lifePosted 8/24/2013 12:06:47 AM
ps4- price the power is nice but really don't think we will see to much of a difference, also some of their 1st party games are nice
wiiu-I know nothing of this console except that it has mario and zelda and that is enough for me
Xbox- I like the potential of xbox1 I like that I can come in to my home say xbox on , xbox espn all while getting a beer and it will all be on when get in to the living room.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#12TheApd_ReturnsPosted 8/24/2013 12:10:31 AM
Xbox One: I like how the controller is shaping up to be
PS4: I like how the system looks
Wii U: I really want to play Wonderful 101, SSB, and Zelda WWHD, but Im not sure if I want to get one just for those
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#13VoidBeyondPosted 8/24/2013 7:20:03 AM
I'm gonna bump this as I wanna see what other people have to say.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#14LadyYachiruPosted 8/24/2013 7:24:36 AM
PS4 - ....nothing...

X1 - Less than nothing...

Wii U - No.

If i ever do have to move on from 360 before the NEXT next gen then i guess ill have to get a Ps4...but that's worse case scenario...
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
#15The_Nightwing(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:38:55 AM
LadyYachiru posted...
PS4 - ....nothing...

X1 - Less than nothing...

Wii U - No.

If i ever do have to move on from 360 before the NEXT next gen then i guess ill have to get a Ps4...but that's worse case scenario...

Uh...
Okay then?
#16OkayPlayer1Posted 8/26/2013 7:22:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17vles007Posted 8/26/2013 9:02:10 AM
PS4: Gaikai, ability to share moments with the touch of a button, Naughty Dog's potential with new hardware, PS+ free games are generally top notch

Xbox One: Game DVR, snap multitasking, omg Titanfall (I generally like MS exclusives better), The controller is PERFECT, Xbox Live- will always be the better "pay to play" experience, Easy Metro UI that's not convoluted, Kinect's potential for greatness

WiiU: um... I think we can all agree that this is not "next gen" by any stretch of the imagination.
---
BIGZ Mafia - Destroying your k/d since 2007 | 14 members strong | Clan Tag: BIGZ, watch out for us!
#18Demon_AckerPosted 8/26/2013 9:06:05 AM
X1 - Potential Kinect uses
PS4 - Controller, first party studios
Wii U - Nintendo games, gamepad, exclusives (Bayonetta 2, W101, X and other exclusives you wont find anywhere)
#19BrokenIcarusPosted 8/26/2013 10:03:32 AM
PS4: Powerful hardware, Infamous, Naughty Dogs new project, Media Molecules new Project, Share Button, charging controller while PS4 is off, download while play.
XB1:Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break
WiiU: Nintendo titles
#20NejiHyuga900Posted 8/26/2013 10:30:04 AM(edited)
Xbox One: Controller... that is all. I just recently lost interest in all of my favorite MS exclusives (Halo, Fable, Gears of War).
PlayStation 4: $400, DualShock 4, Backwards compatibility through Gaikai, interesting exclusives (I barely played any PS exclusives but I'm interested in God of War, Killzone, and inFamous), 3rd party support
Wii U: Wii U GamePad (dual screen and off-TV play), free online MP, Miiverse, Zelda, Smash Bros, Donkey Kong Country, Sonic exclusives, Virtual Console, backwards compatibility with EVERY Wii game (retails, VC, and WiiWare)

Nintendo 3DS: 3D, 3rd party support, Dual screen, backwards compatibility with NDS games (including DSiWare games, making the Nintendo DSi useless), Zelda, Pokémon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Virtual Console
PlayStation Vita: Can play PSP games digitally, remote play with PS4

So, I am just going to do 3DS, Wii U, PS4, and PC for 8th gen. I don't plan on getting an XOne or PS Vita anytime soon.

vles007 posted...
WiiU: um... I think we can all agree that this is not "next gen" by any stretch of the imagination.

Wii U's graphics doesn't appear "next gen" but it's still an 8th gen gaming system and I don't care about graphics or power in video game consoles.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!