Imagine....Xbox One releases the same day as Ps4..

#1INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/23/2013 8:54:40 PM
Midnight releases at Gamestop..

Do you think someone would get murdered?!
#22ndAtomiskPosted 8/23/2013 8:56:46 PM
I'd like to think people are more cautious when going to these midnight releases, so I don't think there will be another murder.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#3FinzFan4lifePosted 8/23/2013 8:59:37 PM
it's inevitable even if they didn't people want what they didn't work for which is why people get robbed and shot just like the last gen console release some people will be shot, stab, and they might possibly die.

They won't release on same day if so the sales on day one will favor sony cause they didn't limit the pre-orders.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#4Dev445Posted 8/23/2013 9:01:09 PM
s*** you won't see me there. I wanna live XD
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5INEEDHELPWEE2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 9:03:00 PM
I can just imagine gangs with Sony and Microsoft gear showing up with baseball bats and steel pipes.
#6Ryan-06Posted 8/23/2013 9:06:30 PM
In america you'll have shootings. FYI there was a shooting over GTAIV launch.

Then another incident, a man shot another guy in a movie theatre... because he was BLOCKING HIS VIEW. True story. I love this country.

So it's not crazy to say wear body armor if you're going to a PS4 or X1 launch event. Or even when going to the movies. ;)
---
We'll bang? - http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US is meh..
#7regsantotomasPosted 8/23/2013 9:52:53 PM
I'll be even more glad that I ordered from Amazon. It would be weird to get both consoles the same day. Which do I hook up first?
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#8Orange_ApplesPosted 8/23/2013 10:01:15 PM
It's like having Hoard and Alliance players in the same room. Someone has to die.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#9AwayFromHerePosted 8/23/2013 10:02:44 PM
Releasing the same day costing $100 more would be very bad for Microsoft.

For the uninformed masses that just want the next CoD/Madden box, $100 would sway them.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#10ScRuiPosted 8/23/2013 10:04:35 PM
I know a couple of people that will be on the other side of this discussion... A.k.a getting their next gen system for free ...

I love having friends in low places, if you know what I mean...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"