Imagine....Xbox One releases the same day as Ps4..

#21Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 6:37:59 AM
Wildspark posted...
Nice_Robby posted...
I would invite at least two friends that have a concealed weapons permit...

Couldn't you just bring a switchblade with you?

I'm Puerto Rican, that's a given.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#22Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 6:43:34 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Nice_Robby posted...
I would invite at least two friends that have a concealed weapons permit...

Wouldn't they be better bringing the weapons for protection rather than the permits?

Lol.

But kidding aside.

I trust my friends that actually bothered to take the class. It's a responsible way to own a gun, IMO. I never wish for them to have to use their guns however.... Only real time that I hope they actually brought their guns was when we went to ybor city one time.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#23Soar2344Posted 8/24/2013 6:59:10 AM
People would be more civil in person if they where both coming out on the same day. But on the Internet and gamefaqs? Lol no
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#24bigjikePosted 8/24/2013 7:40:34 AM
I live in Newark nj and been to every system midnight release since xb360 came out and been to more midnight release for games and nothing never happen
---
USA PSN-bigmikevgw- JPN PSN-newmike187 Xbox live -mike Vgw sr-3ds-3780-9018-6461.
#25BrundruPosted 8/24/2013 7:47:11 AM
Soar2344 posted...
People would be more civil in person if they where both coming out on the same day. But on the Internet and gamefaqs? Lol no

I'm not worried about the gamefaqs community when it come to a midnight launch of a new console. I'm more worried about the actual people that stand on line knowing good and well that they are not going to buy any of the consoles, but are just standing there to wait until someone leave GameStop to head home to attack them. The same scenario happened when the Ps3 was released. And there was one incident that I saw on the news that made me feel ashamed of my city and struck me hard. The incident was when a women in her 60's when to purchase the Ps3 for her grandson as a gift, just as soon as the lady stepped foot outside of the GameStop a few teenagers beat on her and took the Ps3, and mind you this was not at a midnight release it was the very next morning around 11am. So to release both systems on the same day would be a terrible idea, because not only during midnight release will people be attacked. But also during both am, and pm hours in the days post release it happened to often with the Ps3 which is sad.
#26The_NightwingPosted 8/24/2013 7:47:17 AM
Soar2344 posted...

I wouldn't be....
#27ScRuiPosted 8/24/2013 7:52:19 AM
bigjike posted...
I live in Newark nj and been to every system midnight release since xb360 came out and been to more midnight release for games and nothing never happen

I grew up in Newark... What ward you live in ?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"