Something funny about Xbox one vs Ps4. (The Truth)

#1WTFNightmarePosted 8/23/2013 10:37:40 PM(edited)
Ever since xbox one was announced many sony people were hating on the xbox one because it was a entertainment box and not a gaming console. Well at e3 xbox proved they were about the games even bringing out better games than the ps4.. yet sony trolls still hated on it making up more excuses. Xbox had the better e3 hands down and sony only had 1 argument and that was used games but that was enough for the blind fanboys to hate on the Xbox one even more. Now at gamescom sony didnt do much except show off indies and Xbox one showed off alot even announcing great things like dedicated servers for cod.. they even changed up there policys for the fans but still sony fanboys hate on them because thats all they do NO MATTER WHAT. In the end its obvious sony trolls are insecure about there console and just hate on the xbox one to make themselves feel better about the ps4...........Xbox one > ps4 honestly.
---
I'll teach you fear.
#2WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:32:34 PM
Also please note I am not hating on the playstation 4 I am simply stating how much sony fanboys will always hate on the xbox one no matter what.
---
I'll teach you fear.
#3NatatteruPosted 8/23/2013 10:39:03 PM
This is not about Xbone vs PS4, this is about fanboys. And fanboys are terrible things not matter what of.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#4AlexPumaPosted 8/23/2013 10:39:49 PM
Something else that was funny... ever sense the Xbox One was announced, the entire gaming community was hating on it. I expect Sony fanboys to be hating on it, not sure what is so funny about that, since that is what fanboys do.

Know what else is funny? Ever since the PS4 was announced, the Xbox and Nintendo fanboys were hating on it. And since the Wii U was announced, the Sony and Xbox fanboys were hating on it. And since ANY console was announced, PC fanboys were hating on them.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#5WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:40:57 PM
AlexPuma posted...
Something else that was funny... ever sense the Xbox One was announced, the entire gaming community was hating on it. I expect Sony fanboys to be hating on it, not sure what is so funny about that, since that is what fanboys do.

Know what else is funny? Ever since the PS4 was announced, the Xbox and Nintendo fanboys were hating on it. And since the Wii U was announced, the Sony and Xbox fanboys were hating on it. And since ANY console was announced, PC fanboys were hating on them.

Not as bad as the xbox one is hated on for sure. I'm not saying the things people hate the xbox one for is foolish because they fix everything and they find something else to hate on...like really
---
I'll teach you fear.
#6DelRowePosted 8/23/2013 10:41:07 PM
This topic really isn't helping matters. Both sides have fanboys and trolls. You just choose to ignore one side of it.
---
You are not in control.
#7LythirisPosted 8/23/2013 10:41:12 PM
hers what u guys fail to realise: when microsoft is craftin all those games and then all u guys just hate, maybe they wont be making games anymore. would you guys be happy then finally maybe??
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#8AlexPumaPosted 8/23/2013 10:42:31 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
AlexPuma posted...

Not as bad as the xbox one is hated on for sure. I'm not saying the things people hate the xbox one for is foolish because they fix everything and they find something else to hate on...like really

You've never been on the Wii U board, have you?
---
#9WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:43:06 PM
DelRowe posted...
This topic really isn't helping matters. Both sides have fanboys and trolls. You just choose to ignore one side of it.

Being on gamefaqs has shown be that ps4 fanboys are the ones that mainly cause problems. I rarely ever see xbox one people hating on ps4 boards... but EVERYDAY nonstop ps4 trolls are on this board trolling
---
I'll teach you fear.
#10AlexPumaPosted 8/23/2013 10:44:47 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
DelRowe posted...

Being on gamefaqs has shown be that ps4 fanboys are the ones that mainly cause problems. I rarely ever see xbox one people hating on ps4 boards... but EVERYDAY nonstop ps4 trolls are on this board trolling

Try going on the Vita board if you think Sony has the worst fanboys.
---