Xbox 360 gets lots of indie games, Xbox fans -"Yeah! Indie games rock!"

#21PreacherXWDSXPosted 8/24/2013 4:48:16 AM
gzus_AD posted...
Decimator11 posted...
It's not the indie games themselves that people have issues with. It's that there's a perceived lack of AAA titles backing them up.

Which is absurd considering Sony's first-party pedigree.

Well let's hope they show some AAA titles and stop with the Indie stuff, I would hate to be in a Wii U situation with PS 4.... relying on the PSN store and multi-platform titles for the first year or so. Some real release dates for games would be nice as well, I don't want them pulling that "The Last Guardian" crap ...."coming soon", yeah since 2007.

Supporter of Next Gen Gaming Xbox One and PS 4.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#22scoobydoobydontPosted 8/24/2013 5:34:15 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...

As an Xbox fan, I have literally never said this. Don't put words in our mouths.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#23Rainy_David1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:44:45 AM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

As an Xbox fan, I have literally never said this. Don't put words in our mouths.

You literally said this. This is going to be the foreword of a book I'm doing on your direct quotes.
#24Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 6:03:22 AM
pigman2003 posted...
I don't think anyone ever praised indies on the 360.......

This*
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#25bob15xPosted 8/24/2013 6:12:57 AM
indie indie indie is the same thing as TV TV TV

both are not really selling points of next gen consoles
#26TwinmoldPosted 8/24/2013 7:01:37 AM
More like:

Ponies: "OMG! We have so many exclusive games! Sony is the bestest! Just you wait for all these triple AAAAAAAAA titles to come out you filthy Xboners!"

*Exclusives are revealed to be mostly indie games*

*Que insane forum wide pony meltdown.*
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#27Big FanPosted 8/24/2013 7:12:17 AM
Has anyone ever looked at the indie marketplace on 360? It's 98% junk. Yes, there's a few gems in there and some XBLA games are from indie devs, but I can't say I'm all that worried about them. Only one that kinda sucks about not possibly havering on X1 is the standalone Day Z
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#28SoulTrapperPosted 8/24/2013 10:10:24 AM
Twinmold posted...
More like:

Ponies: "OMG! We have so many exclusive games! Sony is the bestest! Just you wait for all these triple AAAAAAAAA titles to come out you filthy Xboners!"

*Exclusives are revealed to be mostly indie games*

*Que insane forum wide pony meltdown.*

Except that's not the case, most of the actual exclusives will be revealed at TGS or later.
There are still a lot of Sony studios working on unannounced projects:

http://i.imgur.com/TDbemtl.jpg

Gamescom did suck, though, for both companies.
Neither of them announced anything that would convince people to switch sides.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#29HENTAIDOJIPosted 8/24/2013 10:15:22 AM
PS4 gets lots of indie games, Xbox fans - "LOL Indie games suck!"

It's not a case of that. It's that Sony are substituting browser flash games for a lack of AAA games. Microsoft has more retail exclusives day 1, TitanFall in Spring and Halo next holiday and some intermediate stuff in between.

PS4 has a psuedo-assassins creedy renaissance game from a company that only makes handheld games and thats it.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#30CyhortI82Posted 8/24/2013 10:20:53 AM
gzus_AD posted...
Decimator11 posted...
It's not the indie games themselves that people have issues with. It's that there's a perceived lack of AAA titles backing them up.

Which is absurd considering Sony's first-party pedigree.

And? No games by any of those developers are going to be out this year and the only one with a release date, Infamous, isn't gonna be out until March. Why would anybody who wants great AAA games buy a PS4 this year when they can just wait until after the holiday season when there are actually games they want to play? And if they don't want to wait for the next gen, why wouldn't they get an X1 which has an amazing launch line up with several exclusive and multiplatform AAA titles?
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.