Well i haven't been around here in a while, but I think i want back.

#1cleanpoopPosted 8/24/2013 3:14:53 AM
Well, Gamefaqs we met again. I haven't been here since I missed the deadline for L.U.E , or spending hours searching Toasteroven.

Well now i have a question. My favorite console ever was the Xbox. I loved Xbox live and all the people talking. Then next gen I got given a ps3. The only thing i hated was the NOONe talked. And then i got busy and haven't played much.. But i want that original Live experience.

So i was thinking xbox one. Do many people still talk on live and if so will this transfer over now that no mic comes with xbone?

And what is the deal with the cloud? Will all muti player games have dedicated servers.

I guess my choice will depend on who has a better online experience.
#2CyberneticRatPosted 8/24/2013 3:31:21 AM
cleanpoop posted...
So i was thinking xbox one. Do many people still talk on live and if so will this transfer over now that no mic comes with xbone?

And what is the deal with the cloud? Will all muti player games have dedicated servers.

I guess my choice will depend on who has a better online experience.

A microphone is included with every Xbox One.

The full extent and power of 'the Cloud' is not known as of yet. However, MS has stated servers and the Cloud can be accessed for free by developers, AAA and indie studios alike.

For example, CoD Ghosts on the Xbox One has dedicated servers instead of P2P for the PS4.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 8/24/2013 3:33:30 AM
Do you have any kind of evidence that PS4 is using P2P or are you just speculating
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
#4cleanpoop(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 3:38:03 AM
The mic that's is included with the xbox one, is that the one built into the Kinect, or a headset?

I also read tonight the Ps4 was P2P unitll there cloud thing is done in 2014. Cant remember where i read it.
#5DeadLock25Posted 8/24/2013 4:35:02 AM
cleanpoop posted...
The mic that's is included with the xbox one, is that the one built into the Kinect, or a headset?

I also read tonight the Ps4 was P2P unitll there cloud thing is done in 2014. Cant remember where i read it.

It is both. You can use the Kinect mic or you can use the headset that is included in the box.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#6nameless0101Posted 8/24/2013 4:35:14 AM
Even though it's a bit of a dodgy looking mic I feel the need to inform you that PS4 has a mic included to.

And the Xbox One comes with a headset that has a mic and a mic built into the Kinect.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool