Those who Pre-Ordered or intend on it...

#1crawdadPosted 8/24/2013 6:29:17 AM
What are you getting on release?

I got the Day one Edition yesterday placed in, and dead Rising, 3 and Battlefield 4, and I'll buy KI $40 edition. Costing a nice and heft $700 bucks But After all the changes the went back on (No DRM checks, no always online and no mandatory Kinect), I couldn't be more excited for the system now.

Thinking about a Play and Charge kit but I think I can wait on that for now until I get a bit more moneh.

How about You guys? How many or which games are you getting? And if not, what's making you hold off for a later time?

Note I'm not asking about people who don;t want one period. There's enough VS topics out there and this isn't intended to be one of them.
---
i7 920| GTX 560ti 1280MB TwinFrozr III 448 Core OC| 15GBRAM | EAW650W | CorsairForce 90GB SSD | 2TB HDD
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#2steelix55Posted 8/24/2013 6:36:45 AM(edited)
I am getting Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs, and either Ryse, NBA 2K14, or Assassin's Creed IV as my fourth game.

I also want to get those new Turtle Beach XO Seven headphones and a nice gaming router. Considering those two things together will cost me close to $400 bucks though, I will probably wait until next summer to buy them.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#3DarkJaydragonPosted 8/24/2013 6:36:21 AM
I won't be picking mine up until around feb-march but I hope a lot of games are on sale by then so I can smear my body with them in happiness.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4Special-EddPosted 8/24/2013 6:36:48 AM
Play and charge, DR3, AC4, watchdogs, BF4, COD: ghosts, Ryse, and Killer instinct ultra pack.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#5Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 6:37:09 AM
Cod ghost and KI

My birthday is in October... So I might ask for gift cards on that day to buy more games later.

So later on I'm thinking watchdogs...

But in all honesty I'm waiting for 3 things... You guys (what gamefaqs will be raving about), reddit, and reviews.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#6JKSonicPosted 8/24/2013 6:39:15 AM
Right now honestly just depends... Unfortunately I don't have too much extra cash coming in at the moment (from my photography...just don't have time to promote myself or book many shoots, I have a few but I'm a stay at home Dad with a 3yr/o 2yr/o and 3m/o) so unless that changes...

More than likely I'll pick one up next year sometime.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#7motoraptorPosted 8/24/2013 6:42:37 AM
Just Ghosts. I don't have much time to play, really. And the majority of my friends are getting Ghosts too so if I were to get a game I would want to play it with friends.

I'll probably pick up Watch_Dogs and/or Ass Creed 4 come the holidays.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#8yanksfan4247Posted 8/24/2013 6:54:27 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I won't be picking mine up until around feb-march but I hope a lot of games are on sale by then so I can smear my body with them in happiness.

This, but I will probably only get Titanfall/Destiny + KI
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#9crawdad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:16:56 AM
I can Understand getting Ghosts to play with your friends, but I'm skipping it because I think most of my friends that would get ghosts won;t be able to afford the console at launch. Since I won't play it by myself and it looks samey, I'm battlefield. I feel like it would give me the closest thing to a "next Gen" experience since I'd be paying out the ass for it.

I'm holding off on Ryse and Assassins Creed 4 until after Reviews come out. They look like they'd be fun But I'm more unsure for now.

I'm still really excited for Destiny and TitanFall. And as dumb as it might sound to others, I'm looking forward to having my cable go through it lol but again we'll see.
---
i7 920| GTX 560ti 1280MB TwinFrozr III 448 Core OC| 15GBRAM | EAW650W | CorsairForce 90GB SSD | 2TB HDD
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#10BarnabasCollinsPosted 8/24/2013 7:21:26 AM
Killer Instinct (Ultra Edition), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Assassin's Creed IV. Maybe Lego Marvel.