Those who Pre-Ordered or intend on it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those who Pre-Ordered or intend on it...

User Info: Leo00009643

Leo00009643
3 years ago#11
I'll be getting Watch Dogs and the Play and Charge Kit on release day for sure. I'll probably also get one other game although I haven't decided what yet. It will be one of Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5 or Ryse: Son of Rome. I can wait on the new Assassin's Creed...
PSN: Red_Devil_Blaze

User Info: QutePat

QutePat
3 years ago#12
Day one buy: XBOX ONE day one edition, play and charge kit, extra controller, Killer Instinct Ultra edition, Crimson Dragon, Battlefield 4, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Watchdogs, Forza 5, NBA 2K14.

Will Rent 4 from GameFly: Assassins Creed 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Lego Marvel Superheroes, Madden 25.

I hope Microsoft launches it on November 5th (a Tuesday)... I will take Tuesday - Friday Paid Time off! Won't have to be back to work until Monday the 11th of November! Thats 6 days of non stop XBOX ONE play time! I'm so excited!!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: vles007

vles007
3 years ago#13
COD Ghosts Hardened Edition, Watch Dogs, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, and an extra controller with the play and charge kit combo at launch. I have preorders in for Destiny and Titanfall already in my reserve list for the system too. Traded in my PS3 already, and I'm gonna wait until after I play a bit of GTA V to trade in my 360.
BIGZ Mafia - Destroying your k/d since 2007 | 14 members strong | Clan Tag: BIGZ, watch out for us!

User Info: OutsideTheCube

OutsideTheCube
3 years ago#14
Xbox One - day one edition
Extra controller + play and charge kit
Forza 5
Killer Instinct

And Titanfall whenever it drops.
I wear shoes that move men from deserts to riches....

User Info: INEEDHELPWEE2

INEEDHELPWEE2
3 years ago#15
Xbox Day One
Watch Dogs
AC4
BF4
DR3

PS4 Day One
Killzone
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those who Pre-Ordered or intend on it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived