I'm a Sony fanboy and I have this to say to MS

#1Divine_LightPosted 8/24/2013 6:13:42 AM
Please MS release a kinect-less 399 USD XboxOne, I want MS to keep Sony struggling to force them to make AAA first party title like they did with PS3, I know it's a bad thing to be a fanboy but I can't help it, well I admit that I'm one, hope that helps.
---
Currently playing:Dragon Crown
Waiting for :Beyond two souls,Tales Of Xillia.
#2L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/24/2013 6:19:14 AM
They can swear up and down that there will never be a kinect-less One bundle, but dollars to donuts, it's going to happen eventually. The first have to make as much money as they can with that thing though, so don't hold your breath.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 8/24/2013 6:21:04 AM
both doing well is the ideal situation

it will force both to make good games and compete

but xbone isnt going to compete as much as i hoped....outside of the USA
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 8/24/2013 6:22:28 AM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
They can swear up and down that there will never be a kinect-less One bundle, but dollars to donuts, it's going to happen eventually. The first have to make as much money as they can with that thing though, so don't hold your breath.

id buy one

if it was cheaper or same price as ps4
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#5YeomanlyPosted 8/24/2013 6:22:45 AM
The real competition this time will be PC's and Tablets, PS4/XBO are releasing behind the curve this time.
#6TYWlN_LANNISTERPosted 8/24/2013 6:48:06 AM
Divine_Light posted...
Please MS release a kinect-less 399 USD XboxOne, I want MS to keep Sony struggling to force them to make AAA first party title like they did with PS3, I know it's a bad thing to be a fanboy but I can't help it, well I admit that I'm one, hope that helps.

You're just being pretentious because it's cool to want all to be successful and very hipster on this site.

Problem is, when Sony utterly dominated with the PS2, we still got a tonne of exclusives.