I preordered Xbox one :|

#11The_NightwingPosted 8/24/2013 8:49:59 AM
6speednissan posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
6speednissan posted...
He also mentioned he wanted Titanfall.

But then again, Titanfall does have a huge chance coming to the PS4.

Yeah but it's guaranteed on the X1 next Spring.

And also on PC and 360...
#12MetroidFan9999Posted 8/24/2013 8:50:35 AM
So marketing, not logic, won you over?

Way to go MS!
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#13RollnThunder213Posted 8/24/2013 9:03:52 AM
I have a feeling we'll continue to get free games into the Xbox One, even if they are a lot of indie games and stuff like that. But any sort of free games would indeed be a bonus.

I don't know what they go for in Europe but I know in the US cards retail for $60 which is more than the $50 for a year of PS+. However, it is extremely easy to find cards for $30 or $35 as they pop up multiple times a year. I've only seen PS+ get down to $40 at the most.

The locking of apps behind the gold wall shouldn't impact you, no? Titanfall has no single player so you'll need to buy gold regardless.

That being said, congrats on the console choice! I'm not a big sports fan but hopefully we have fun playing Titanfall!
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#14matt-nicklinPosted 8/24/2013 11:28:07 AM
Arkard posted...
Enclave posted...
You do know a PS4+Fifa still costs less than the Xbox right?

Yah but then we're basicly at the same price for the two consoles so it becomes kind of irrelevant. I mean, it IS 70 euros and the only lauch title I was definitely getting..

Then you might as well wait, the only thing FIFA 14 has different than current gen is slightly improved graphics, you might as well just get FIFA current gen and then get an xbox when titanfall comes out, that way you can see if it has any problems,
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#15EnclavePosted 8/24/2013 11:45:02 AM
Arkard posted...
Enclave posted...

Yah but then we're basicly at the same price for the two consoles so it becomes kind of irrelevant. I mean, it IS 70 euros and the only lauch title I was definitely getting..

PS4 = 399 euros
Xbone = 499 euros

PS4+Fifa 14 = 459 euros or less

That's assuming Fifa 14 will be 60 euros which it very well may be less.

So even with 60 euros being the price you're still saving 40 euros buying it on the PS4.

Oh and to the person who's only response to my post was "lol". What exactly was so funny about my post? It's not like I'm wrong.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#16Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/24/2013 11:50:54 AM
Enclave posted...
Arkard posted...
Enclave posted...

PS4 = 399 euros
Xbone = 499 euros

So even with 60 euros being the price you're still saving 40 euros buying it on the PS4.

Oh and to the person who's only response to my post was "lol". What exactly was so funny about my post? It's not like I'm wrong.

Irrelevant really. He said he wants Titanfall too. It's not on the PS4. There's also exclusive content for Fifa on the XBO. He seems like a pretty big Fifa fan, seeing as that is the only launch title he wants.

So he has access to all of that with the XBO. And Kinect 2.0 for whatever they decide to implement with it in future games. 40 isn't that big of a deal to him obviously for all of that. Why try to dissuade him?
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#17Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 12:04:28 PM
Enclave posted...
Arkard posted...
Enclave posted...

PS4 = 399 euros
Xbone = 499 euros

So kinect only cost an extra 40 euros then?
To some that may be a good deal too.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#18EnclavePosted 8/24/2013 12:05:11 PM
Not irrelevant since the way he worded it suggested that Fifa tipped the scales in the favour of the Xbox. The fact though that the system still costs more would suggest to me that it really shouldn't be much of anything to tip the scales in the favour of any specific system.

Perhaps if a console exclusive title had been what tipped the scales then I wouldn't have made a post at all.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#19pigman2003Posted 8/24/2013 12:16:11 PM
Arkard posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
6speednissan posted...
He also mentioned he wanted Titanfall.

But then again, Titanfall does have a huge chance coming to the PS4.

true

Little less than a huge chance, little more than a slight chance, I would bank on Titanfall 2 or Respawns NEXT game going on the PS4.
#20Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/24/2013 12:22:04 PM
Enclave posted...
Not irrelevant since the way he worded it suggested that Fifa tipped the scales in the favour of the Xbox. The fact though that the system still costs more would suggest to me that it really shouldn't be much of anything to tip the scales in the favour of any specific system.

Perhaps if a console exclusive title had been what tipped the scales then I wouldn't have made a post at all.

So you ignored all of that logic. Awesome.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?