Black Tusk Studios

#1steelix55Posted 8/24/2013 10:12:52 AM
Anyone else extremely excited to see what they have been working on? Apparently they are going to be Microsoft's big time exclusive studio going forward. That teaser at E3 was way too short. Can't wait for more news to be revealed. I just hope it is a tactical third person shooter and not another FPS.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#2BudWisenheimerPosted 8/24/2013 10:15:11 AM
Not extremely excited but definitely curious and eager.
#3SoulTrapperPosted 8/24/2013 10:15:17 AM
"I hope it's another shooter, instead of another shooter"

Why not something different? Why not an RPG or an adventure game?

(Not trying to insult you or anything, I'm just wondering)
---
PSN: El_Coon
#4HENTAIDOJIPosted 8/24/2013 10:18:31 AM
Looks like classic splinter cell.

Needle Unit with Max Trouter.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#5steelix55(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 10:19:15 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

Why not something different? Why not an RPG or an adventure game?

(Not trying to insult you or anything, I'm just wondering)

Because I like tactical third person shooters and games that I can play online with my friends. My favorite multiplayer games this gen were Gears of War and The Last of Us. I hope this game is a mix of both. Also, have you seen the teaser? It is pretty clear it isn't going to be an RPG or adventure game unless it is along the lines of Mass Effect. Troll better.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#6TheHunger82Posted 8/24/2013 10:20:31 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

Thats not what he said.
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82
#7CyhortI82Posted 8/24/2013 10:23:03 AM
I can't get excited about a studio when I've never played a game made by them. I need more info on the game before I cream myself. I'm hoping for something besides a shooter though, if MS really wants to be taken seriously as a first party publisher they shouldn't have their major exclusive studio lead with a game in a genre that they already have several exclusives in.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#8SoulTrapperPosted 8/24/2013 10:39:33 AM
steelix55 posted...

Because I like tactical third person shooters and games that I can play online with my friends. My favorite multiplayer games this gen were Gears of War and The Last of Us. I hope this game is a mix of both. Also, have you seen the teaser? It is pretty clear it isn't going to be an RPG or adventure game unless it is along the lines of Mass Effect. Troll better.

How is asking a question trolling?

I haven't seen the trailer, that probably explains it.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#9steelix55(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 11:34:58 AM(edited)
SoulTrapper posted...
steelix55 posted...

How is asking a question trolling?

I haven't seen the trailer, that probably explains it.

Because EVERY post you post over here is some slight to the Xbox One. You, laylow12, and Enclave are the most obvious trolls on this board. I actually feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do with your life. Of course you haven't seen the teaser. Why would you? You have no intention of ever buying an Xbox One, so why care about an unannounced game? Just here to trollololol.
---
#10LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/24/2013 12:04:55 PM(edited)
It will be another cinematic interactive story telling experience that over delivers on its value.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009