What sports game should they bundle with the NA version?

#11Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/24/2013 1:13:52 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
cpcjlc3 posted...
To be honest it should be a football game. I'm not a big sports game player so I cant really say which one. What I can tell you is that the percentage of basketball fans who are also football fans is quite a bit higher than the percentage of football fans who are basketball fans. If Microsoft wishes to please the greatest number of people and create more interest in the console by offering a free game, I believe it would be in their interest to make it a football game.

I thought this would be obvious. Why in the world would they bundle NHL? America doesn't care about that.

NA includes Canada.

I know that. But America is the country that really matters in NA.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#12cpcjlc3Posted 8/24/2013 1:20:13 PM
True that NA does include Canada. However, ( and I understand this is from my prospective only) I work with alot of Canadians over the years and I've found that , in general, they are more receptive to American football than the average American is to hockey.

Also theU.S. and Canada are two completely different markets and most companies who do business in both markets treat them as such. It wouldn't be that hard to box different games for the different markets.
#13pigman2003Posted 8/24/2013 2:33:32 PM
I don't play sports games, I'd rather have them bundle something else, but if I had to choose then I'd go Madden, it would be the most likely anyway.
#14MeaglesVPosted 8/24/2013 2:38:31 PM
Madden plz<3 it's all I play nowadays besides my 3DS
#15INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/24/2013 2:46:06 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
cpcjlc3 posted...
To be honest it should be a football game. I'm not a big sports game player so I cant really say which one. What I can tell you is that the percentage of basketball fans who are also football fans is quite a bit higher than the percentage of football fans who are basketball fans. If Microsoft wishes to please the greatest number of people and create more interest in the console by offering a free game, I believe it would be in their interest to make it a football game.

I thought this would be obvious. Why in the world would they bundle NHL? America doesn't care about that.

NA includes Canada.

....You realize the continent is called North AMERICA right? /facepalm
#16cyl26Posted 8/24/2013 2:48:12 PM
FIFA so they can be educated about proper Football!
#17ItIsOkBro(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:45:38 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
cpcjlc3 posted...

NA includes Canada.

....You realize the continent is called North AMERICA right? /facepalm

That post sure is facepalm worthy but for different reasons, I don't get where you're coming from..
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#18AjidoMarujidoPosted 8/24/2013 6:04:34 PM
adonfraz posted...
EA would probably want it to be NBA Live 14, because very few people would pick Live over 2k14.

Offhand, I would assume Madden, but this logic actually makes a lot of sense.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Replaying all Ace Attorney games (DS), Tales of Xillia (PS3)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#19clevermonikerPosted 8/24/2013 6:08:56 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
NHL 14 isn't on next gen consoles. :(

I love how NBA Live is though... Like who cares?

EA Canada picked a hell of a time to make arguably the BEST HOCKEY GAME EVER and it won't be on the new consoles until next year.

Stupid EA execs.
#20ItIsOkBro(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 6:09:58 PM
clevermoniker posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
NHL 14 isn't on next gen consoles. :(

I love how NBA Live is though... Like who cares?

EA Canada picked a hell of a time to make arguably the BEST HOCKEY GAME EVER and it won't be on the new consoles until next year.

Stupid EA execs.

Which automatically makes it not the best hockey game ever tbh.
---
I'm wrong for the right.