Xbox team meet in seattle before PAX prime

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox team meet in seattle before PAX prime
2 years ago#1
Xbox Meet Up In Seattle

If you are in the Seattle area, please join us for the Xbox Meet Up at the Microsoft Store in the University Village on Thursday evening, August 29.

Please join me and members of the Xbox team to play a few of the Xbox One games that will be featured at PAX Prime the following day. Thatís right, this is a a sneak peek at some of Xbox One titles launching later this year. In addition to the games and demos of the Xbox One controller, we also know that an Xbox Community event wouldnít be complete without free giveaways.

Saturday 8/31 4:00PM - 5:00PM
Major Nelson Radio!

Come be part of the longest continuous running PAX Podcast Ė itís Major Nelson Radio ! Join Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVEís Major Nelson, e, and lolip0p as we record an episode of the award winning, international sensation Major Nelson Radio LIVE in front of you the studio audience. We have no idea what will happen, or who may show up. If thatís not enough to get you there: Someone in the audience will win an Xbox One.
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
2 years ago#2
Will Major Nelson be rude to me like he was poor Angry Joe? I is scared of Nelson now.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
2 years ago#3
656stooge posted...
Will Major Nelson be rude to me like he was poor Angry Joe? I is scared of Nelson now.

XD
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox team meet in seattle before PAX prime

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived