#3Jeffandhisbanjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:47:12 PM
Massimilieno posted...
XB1 is still $499 though.

Correct
#4MassimilienoPosted 8/24/2013 9:49:49 PM
Massimilieno posted...

Correct

So $399 with more free features like Twitch>$499 with paywalled features like Twitch.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#5Jeffandhisbanjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:51:17 PM
Massimilieno posted...
Massimilieno posted...

Correct

So $399 with more free features like Twitch>$499 with paywalled features like Twitch.

Not sure I understand what point you're trying to make. I'm talking about the online services you pay for. Not free stuff.
#6spartan69x2Posted 8/24/2013 9:56:12 PM
What makes you think it will be more populated next gen and where's your evidence its more populated now I have like 3 xbl accounts and about 12 psn accounts I know a lot of psn users with multiple accounts due to the fact that it's free on ps3 and with the way it looks ps4 will be the more popular system for a while until ms gets their stuff together.
---
big daddy and isaac mains for psasbr... psn spartan69x2
#7Jeffandhisbanjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:58:09 PM
spartan69x2 posted...
What makes you think it will be more populated next gen and where's your evidence its more populated now I have like 3 xbl accounts and about 12 psn accounts I know a lot of psn users with multiple accounts due to the fact that it's free on ps3 and with the way it looks ps4 will be the more popular system for a while until ms gets their stuff together.

Well look at the COD:Ghosts boards. Multi plat game and it's clear a majority will be playing on XBL.
#8Jeffandhisbanjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:58:47 PM
spartan69x2 posted...

And you kinda proved my point. You got one person with 12 accounts inflating the **** out of numbers lol.
#9spartan69x2Posted 8/24/2013 10:03:57 PM
Jeffandhisbanjo posted...
spartan69x2 posted...

Well look at the COD:Ghosts boards. Multi plat game and it's clear a majority will be playing on XBL.

That's cod though Xbox will always be cods home team
---
#10spartan69x2Posted 8/24/2013 10:05:11 PM
Jeffandhisbanjo posted...
spartan69x2 posted...

And you kinda proved my point. You got one person with 12 accounts inflating the **** out of numbers lol.

Not the point each one of those add to the population I want to see where u got your numbers
---