2 rushed games at launch

#41fallangePosted 8/25/2013 4:08:31 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
NeoMonk posted...
If you purchased a game & it only had 8 characters you would be laughing at how garbage it was...
Somehow everyone giving this a pass because they're desperate for anything that's called "EXCLUSIVE"
Outright laughable.

So true. The same can also be said of Ryse and Dead Rising 3. If those games were not exclusive nobody here would even give them a second look.

I thought Xbox fans hated QTE yet now they all of a sudden love Ryse which is nothing but QTE and on top of that you can't even fail the QTE.

Dead Rising 3 is running below 10 frames with only 3 months before release (which means about 2 months to fix it unless they delay it because games go gold about a month before release dates).

I can't believe Xbox fans are so blinded by a brand name and the color green that they hype this trash.

And this is the perfect example of the Sony circle jerk! Are you guys having fun stroking each other?
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#42RE4_StrangerPosted 8/25/2013 4:14:40 AM
Doukou posted...
RE4_Stranger posted...
Doukou posted...
RE4_Stranger posted...
They also have Driveclub.

And for free to play games they have Warframe. DCUO PS4 edition and i think there were 2 more. Then both consoles share some great looking 3rd party games. They are very even in terms of numbers of just games. Oh and if you get PS+ you get Driveclub PS+ edition free.

Those aren't AAA.

But ryse a former kinect only game is? Or what about Forza another driving game similar to drive club? Both run at 60fps and 1080p but ryse is all on disc day one where as forza requires a download for most of its content. So please explain how you decide what is and what isn't AAA.

Generally speaking AAA games are ones that have a very large budget and are marketed a lot.
Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 and Killzone 4 are clearly definable as AAA
Ryse and Knack are hard tell if they have a large budget and are being pushed alot

Warframe and DCUO PS4 aren't AAA at all. Though DCUO original release could have been considered AAA.
DriveClub is a bit iffy, if it was an AAA game I wouldn't expect them to give away for free.

Yes warframe and DCUO are not AAA but they are exclusive launch games that are free. And the version of Driveclub that is being given away for free is not entirely the full game. It is meant to give an aditional play option on launch day for no charge but also to make people want the full game when they have the cash to spend. It is definitely a AAA game.

And as far as Ryse and Knack go. If you do not consider Knack AAA you really shouldn't be including a kinect port like Ryse as a AAA title.
---
Feel free to add me if we play something in common
PSN: TheNine-Ball Gamertag: Fus Ro Dah Eh
#43tokenblackguy23Posted 8/25/2013 4:19:28 AM
Fanboys are turning this Next Gen into a darn circus, acting like a bunch of monkeys throwing bananas at each other. Just purchase what you prefer and move on with your lives. In 5 years I'm trying to be lying on a boats dock getting fed grapes and cheese by some beautiful french girl in St Tropez.Who really gives a darn about rushed games? yeeesshhh
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#44_Elite_Bushido_Posted 8/25/2013 4:52:07 AM
6speednissan posted...
They can't release on or after Black Friday. The only option now is before the PS4.

Tuesday before thanksgiving
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#45LgndaryLiamPosted 8/25/2013 5:17:34 AM
"rushed rushed rushed"

I swear people see a topic and jump on the bandwagon without using the slightest bit of common sense. It's a boring nonsensical topic, move on.
#466speednissanPosted 8/25/2013 5:51:34 AM
If the PS4 had games worth talking about there wouldn't be so many people here attempting to rain on our parade.
#47SirLemontPosted 8/25/2013 5:52:07 AM
Doukou posted...
RE4_Stranger posted...

And for free to play games they have Warframe. DCUO PS4 edition and i think there were 2 more. Then both consoles share some great looking 3rd party games. They are very even in terms of numbers of just games. Oh and if you get PS+ you get Driveclub PS+ edition free.

Those aren't AAA.

And a fighting game with a roster of 6 is?
#486speednissanPosted 8/25/2013 5:57:31 AM
SirLemont posted...
Doukou posted...
RE4_Stranger posted...

Those aren't AAA.

And a fighting game with a roster of 6 is?

Wo said KI was AAA? It's an Arcade game.
#49Dave_is_my_namePosted 8/25/2013 6:03:13 AM
Anybody here who keeps repeating that Ryse is a a "Kinect port' or 'QTE fest' has no idea what they are talking about.

Recent hands on from Gamescom have shown otherwise.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/dont-worry-about-ryse-son-of-rome
#50DarknessXSeekerPosted 8/25/2013 6:36:54 AM
jjordan0002 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
All 4 look rushed. Dead Rising 3 looks unplayable due to frame rate and Ryse looks like one of the worst games in years. Superman 64 quality gameplay.

Have fun playing Knack it was made for a 5 year old. LOL

Wow, one of the most immature posts on this board I have seen in a while. First of all both consoles are going to have good games, and second why do you think Knack is a terrible game? Is it because it's not a M rated game?
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."