Annoyed that the opinions of the competition's fans affect your system?

#1Nice_RobbyPosted 8/25/2013 7:36:08 AM
This I do find annoying. From both sides. As you can see from my sig I own both current gen systems and plan to get both future gen systems (I have a wii too, no wii u yet)

I just find it really unfair for Sony/Microsoft to listen to a group of people that would never even buy their console anyways.

Any thoughts in this?
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#2YeomanlyPosted 8/25/2013 7:39:24 AM
They have to increase thier market share, this is business not loyalty, After your own fans you aim for the competitions and broader market (familys).

Competition have given us a free game, I'm happy. :D
#3ILikesCheesePosted 8/25/2013 7:43:25 AM
Nice_Robby posted...

Any thoughts in this?

Yes.

Your thread topic is worded poorly.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#4Nice_Robby(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 7:43:58 AM
I just wished they did some polling or something. Like do a survey on Xbox live and only let people with Xbox live gold accounts vote or something. That way they can actually get data on their fan base.

Of course if they want to expand this logic is not sound.... But I prefer this than the alternative.
---
#5Nice_Robby(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 7:44:51 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Nice_Robby posted...

Any thoughts in this?

Yes.

Sorry. I think I did alright for English being my second language.
---
#6teeebzPosted 8/25/2013 9:25:00 AM
Nice_Robby posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Nice_Robby posted...

Any thoughts in this?

Yes.

Sorry. I think I did alright for English being my second language.

Made me smile since he added nothing to the conversation at hand.

On topic: I dislike it as well. It's very annoying and shows an ugly side of people. Some are immature and think its the cool thing to so or try to make their friends laugh. Others, can not afford two systems so they berate the one they aren't getting to help justify their purchase.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
#7axelfooley2k5Posted 8/25/2013 9:29:26 AM
As you can see from my sig I own both current gen systems and plan to get both future gen systems (I have a wii too, no wii u yet)

i owned both too

but trying to justify buying an xbone is a hard task...FOR ME
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#8darkphiresagePosted 8/25/2013 9:35:18 AM
when people gave their opinions, tc, MS told them to f*** off and buy a 360. the changes didn't come about because of PS fans complaining, they came about because former 360 fans weren't impressed with what they saw, and they let em know it. MS didn't give 2 s**** about what anyone thought until those pre-order numbers started rolling in, and they made sure everyone living in areas with poor internet, various foreign countries and submarines knew it.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#9rusty12000Posted 8/25/2013 9:44:24 AM
darkphiresage posted...
when people gave their opinions, tc, MS told them to f*** off and buy a 360. the changes didn't come about because of PS fans complaining, they came about because former 360 fans weren't impressed with what they saw, and they let em know it. MS didn't give 2 s**** about what anyone thought until those pre-order numbers started rolling in, and they made sure everyone living in areas with poor internet, various foreign countries and submarines knew it.

I have to agree with this. and would like to add: i hate being called a Playstation fanboy because i am a Xbox 360 owner, i have never owned a PS3. But Microsoft made it very clear they didn't care about what gamers actually wanted. And the way they acted about it, like they were far superior and the sheep will fall in line and buy the next xbox no matter what, which made me furious. So i did what every other pissed off gamer did and #dealtwithit by buying a PS4.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 8/25/2013 9:45:36 AM
darkphiresage posted...

exactly why kinectless will be a reality depending on sales
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw