Concerned about the Xbone's price tag

#21IzecPosted 8/25/2013 11:59:10 AM
Microsoft probably understands this, but the thing is they can't reasonably lower the console's price much more without cutting the Kinect. It costs too much to produce.

And they are absolutely determined to keep Kinect packaged for whatever reason.
---
No Text
#226speednissanPosted 8/25/2013 1:44:09 PM
I almost settled on the PS4 because of the price, but then I realized this is a 7+ year investment and I'd regret it later. My wife even told me to drop the extra $100 and get the X1. Now that I have everything paid off and ready I couldn't be happier. I don't think casuals will be buying the new consoles right away. It'll be the core audience carrying the consoles until next year with the exception of spoiled 12 year olds getting one for Christmas. The Xbox has one hell of a core following.
#23reincarnator07Posted 8/25/2013 1:44:28 PM
crucial posted...
500$ aint nothing to me,I will make that in a few day's,if you can't afford get a PS3 or 360 until you can afford one,this is a luxury item not the end of the world if you don't get one,I have not bought a new console in 7 year's so I am ready,in fact I hate Sony but still buying a PS4 because why not 900 bucks for two consoles that will be around a decade,get a PS4 if that 100 bucks is going to break you,both consoles will have great game's,X1 will have great tech and Sony will have great indies.

Having money to waste doesn't stop one from wasting money.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero