Tower defense in Project Spark

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tower defense in Project Spark

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#1
Here's a really cool (but really long) video showing the creation of a tower defense game from scratch.

http://www.twitch.tv/project_spark/c/2765378
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
3 years ago#2
Hot damn. I love TD. No idea why.

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
3 years ago#3
td is very rewarding in that it is simple enough that it is inviting but also rewards dedicated practice

people are gonna make some awesome things with this game but I have to admit watching him do it from scratch was intimidating. seems like a lot going on
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#4
God I am gonna have to try and wrap my brain around that, looks really cool o__o

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
I need this game.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
3 years ago#6
Finally finished watching. Fantastic. Way more user input and capability than I was expecting. Even the first several minutes appeared very limited because they were starting from scratch. Then the possibilities opened up quite a bit.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tower defense in Project Spark

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived