Wait... so what was the "pretty cool" thing about the power button?

#312kAddictPosted 8/26/2013 11:40:46 AM
The video makes it look like he just took it out of the box and was able to power it on without plugging it in. That can't be possible though... I'm sure they must have plugged it in and edited that part out of the video, right?
#32LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/26/2013 12:30:49 PM
It scans your fingerprint and transmits it to the NSA for identification and profiling. Pretty cool, huh?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#33Juvart24Posted 8/26/2013 12:31:53 PM
2kAddict posted...
The video makes it look like he just took it out of the box and was able to power it on without plugging it in. That can't be possible though... I'm sure they must have plugged it in and edited that part out of the video, right?

Nope the Xbox One comes with a fusion cell. It has enough extra power to run a modest house on for 3 years before needing to be replaced.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#34IzecPosted 8/26/2013 12:37:23 PM
It is so cool that I can now turn on my Xbox by accidentally hitting it.
---
No Text
#35streamjumperPosted 8/26/2013 12:37:57 PM
Juvart24 posted...
2kAddict posted...

Nope the Xbox One comes with a fusion cell. It has enough extra power to run a modest house on for 3 years before needing to be replaced.

That's the reason for the Kinect. It regulates the fusion cell safely. And, of course, the brick to store it safely away from your system/tv. Dat extra $100 worth!

In before Sony paints this as a household danger and their lack of advanced power source technology as a selling point.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#36HENTAIDOJIPosted 8/26/2013 12:39:59 PM
It's transparent aluminum.

Thank Scotty for that.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg