Xbox One preorders not that far behind PS4 preorders

#81Mr_DelcroixPosted 8/26/2013 11:27:07 AM
Viryu posted...
Good news for Xbox One finally, PS4 is only twice more popular on Microsofts hometurf.

Because the xbone only works on microsofts home turf.
---
Oh man, I lost some karma for offending someone! Let me just set myself on fire right now, might as well get ready for where I'm going!
#82kyncani(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 1:27:05 PM
GabrielWolf posted...
Oh my god lol XD

You TC...you mastercrafter ahahahahah GJ :D

Topics are always better with a little crafting :)
#83Mr_HakubiPosted 8/26/2013 2:34:12 PM
This isn't bad. Before today last I heard it was being outsold 7:1.
---
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/S3/45856a6f.png
#84steelix55Posted 8/26/2013 3:28:55 PM(edited)
Apparently almost no one in this thread actually READ the article, and decided to just start trolling away, as usual. The article is citing the "First to Know" lists that GameStop has ran for both systems. It is a list that you can sign up for when news on how to pre-order the system on the online website becomes available. The PS4's "First to Know" list was created on February 20th, 2013 immediately after the console was unveiled. I know because I signed up for it. The Xbox One's "First to Know" list was created 3 months later after the system's unveil on May 21st, and then just 13 days later, the system was ACTUALLY put up for pre-order because the price, and launch window, was announced at E3.

So the PS4 had a 3 month head start in this race, right up until you could pre-order the system, while the Xbox One only had 13 days for people to sign up for the list, until pre-orders were being taken at every single store in existence. But hey, don't let the facts keep the trolling down. It never has...
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#85CallmegePosted 8/27/2013 3:15:59 AM
supremeblaster posted...
Callmege posted...

As big a joke as WiiU sales?

Gotta love this knee-jerk response.
*knee*
BU-BU-BUT Wii U!
*knee*
Bu-bu-but Wii U!
lmao

Uh that wasn't meant as a defense post. Xbone is a total joke and I wouldn't have one if they were handing them out for free (which they may well end up doing if preorders don't pick up xD). Everyone knows WiiU is a colossal flop and that's precisely why I compared the Xbone to it: it's in the beginning stages of a flop.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#86adonfrazPosted 8/27/2013 3:32:23 AM
We honestly don't know how far ahead the PS4 is in terms of preorders. We can assume PS4 preorders are over one million worldwide since they announced it at Gamescom. Microsoft didn't announce their numbers so, it's probably lower.

The PS4 is sold out everywhere but Walmart or Target in-store. I believe the X1 will ship more units to the states than the PS4 can (part of the reason MS cancelled launching in eight other regions), which depending on how desperate consumers are during the holidays gives the X1 a shot to outsell the PS4 in the US based on availability alone.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#87BastichlivesPosted 8/27/2013 3:39:29 AM
bigwayner posted...
I think its weird at the end of the article it states PC World still thinks Xbox one will outsell the PS4.. what is the basis?

Probably something to do with sales after the pre orders are done. The average person buying a games console will not have heard all the rubbish touted on message boards. They will buy purely on reputation and based on the adverts they see on T.V.
You will also see Moms and Dads buying consoles for younger children who like the kinect based games.
In the UK at least i don't believe that Toys R Us is the first stop for gaming fanboys.
---
Haters gonna hate.
#88MrSpaM111Posted 8/27/2013 3:50:30 AM
Half as popular as it's rival on it's home turf

Damn Sony may as well hand the towel in!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628