Do you think your Xbox One gaming collection will be bigger than your Xbox 360..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think your Xbox One gaming collection will be bigger than your Xbox 360..

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#1
collection when it reaches near the end of its console cycle?
I hate games with bad game design

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#2
Yes because traded in so many Xbox 360 games. I'm going digital this generation so I won't regret trading anything in and the convenience.

User Info: matt-nicklin

matt-nicklin
3 years ago#3
I would go digital, if you could pre load games (idk if you can or not) and they are cheaper. However I can see them being more expensive which has no incentive to me if its more expensive.
Black FC 2924 3613 2338

User Info: Tom___D

Tom___D
3 years ago#4
I'm not one of those gamers who keeps every game I purchase.

Never really understood why people do that, I mean keeping a handfull of really memorable titles yeah, but not every damn one.

At most I have between 10 and 20 games in my collection at any given time. Don't see how that will change with the next gen.
I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast! - DRL

User Info: SoulClank

SoulClank
3 years ago#5
No... Getting a PS4 as primary this gen. Xbox One later if they don't re implement DRM BS

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
3 years ago#6
No, I don't think unless there will be JRPGs on Xbox One as many as on 360.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#7
Tom___D posted...
Never really understood why people do that, I mean keeping a handfull of really memorable titles yeah, but not every damn one.

Being a collector, and how little games are worth by the time you're completely done with them.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#8
SunDevil77 posted...
Tom___D posted...

Being a collector, and how little games are worth by the time you're completely done with them.

Plus I dont buy every game that gets released, thats what redbox is for. If I buy a game I know im going to play through it multiple times.
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#9
Jiggy101011 posted...

Plus I dont buy every game that gets released, thats what redbox is for. If I buy a game I know im going to play through it multiple times.

Well I wait until games I'm not sure about are only $5 or $10 (price of a rental for a few days over here). So I can by at least 6 games for the price of one launch game. That's one of the reasons my collection is so big.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
3 years ago#10
Probably. Especially if this gen lasts ten years like I've heard is the goal.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think your Xbox One gaming collection will be bigger than your Xbox 360..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived