Do you think your Xbox One gaming collection will be bigger than your Xbox 360..

#11Masterchief5525Posted 8/26/2013 8:46:09 AM
Probably even though I've got like 240, 360 games
#12x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/26/2013 10:59:36 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Tom___D posted...
Never really understood why people do that, I mean keeping a handfull of really memorable titles yeah, but not every damn one.

Being a collector, and how little games are worth by the time you're completely done with them.

Plus I dont buy every game that gets released, thats what redbox is for. If I buy a game I know im going to play through it multiple times.

Mostly this.

For each system I'll buy the big exclusives such as Halo, Gears of War, Forza, Uncharted, Last of Us, etc. Then the big multiplatform titles such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Splinter Cell, etc. Then a couple games such as NHL and Drive Club. I don't buy games like Saints Row (Yes, I know its popular but not my style) or Spec Ops The Line. I may rent them but even that's rare now.
#13regsantotomasPosted 8/26/2013 11:19:49 AM
Perhaps I will own more games but they will certainly take up less shelf space since they will be all digital. It does mean that I will be buying a healthy external HDD eventually.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego