Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System

#11BudWisenheimerPosted 8/26/2013 3:00:02 PM
"Unfortunately, due to privacy concerns, speech recognition profiles do not carry over to the cloud for use on other Xbox One consoles."

Interesting. And probably smart. Guess I'll need to set that up again at my buddys' houses.
#12Jacob46719Posted 8/26/2013 3:02:06 PM
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#13RyuuHou25Posted 8/26/2013 3:07:05 PM
"Without any input from the player, Xbox One automatically records the last 30 minutes of gameplay. With the simple command, “Xbox, upload video”, the video upload app snaps to the screen and allows you to choose any five minute stretch from the last 30 minutes of gameplay to upload for friends and followers."

When the hell did that change? Was that something at Gamescom or what not, last I heard, it was the last five minutes, not the last 30 and you can choose 5 minute gaps from it to upload
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#14BudWisenheimerPosted 8/26/2013 4:18:02 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Without any input from the player, Xbox One automatically records the last 30 minutes of gameplay. With the simple command, “Xbox, upload video”, the video upload app snaps to the screen and allows you to choose any five minute stretch from the last 30 minutes of gameplay to upload for friends and followers."

When the hell did that change? Was that something at Gamescom or what not, last I heard, it was the last five minutes, not the last 30 and you can choose 5 minute gaps from it to upload

Probably doesn't make a difference either way if you can simply tell the console to record every five minutes and then edit them together.
#15Gamer4e4Posted 8/26/2013 4:20:56 PM
zerooo0 posted...
www.gamespot.com/features/ten-reasons-to-love-the-xbox-one-operating-system-6413655/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

I really cant wait to use that OS. Can I use the X1 to record shows like say the next episode of The Walking Dead? I think you can,but Im not sure.

I would love this feature because Ive missed so many episodes last season:(

We have Sky+ and a DVD recorder, why on earth would we use a GAMES console to record TV?
#16TomoEK9Posted 8/26/2013 4:30:07 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
TomoEK9 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
TV > Games = Fail

Always nice to have options. Like I will actually be using the TV options given.

I also use my 360 as my Netflix player.

Impossible. According to this board no one uses their consoles for netflix players.

Who said that? lol

Pretty much everyone.

"MS is putting everything behind a paywall''

"Lulz no, its a bonus, I only pay for online gameplay so everything else is a free bonus, besides who uses their consoles for Netflix when my TV, PC and phone can access it?"
#17The_NightwingPosted 8/26/2013 4:30:42 PM
NCPwn posted...
I think it can be used as a DVR. But so does my $1 box I rent from my cable company.
#18zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 4:33:05 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
www.gamespot.com/features/ten-reasons-to-love-the-xbox-one-operating-system-6413655/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

I really cant wait to use that OS. Can I use the X1 to record shows like say the next episode of The Walking Dead? I think you can,but Im not sure.

I would love this feature because Ive missed so many episodes last season:(

We have Sky+ and a DVD recorder, why on earth would we use a GAMES console to record TV?

Because I dont have a recorder & it would be nice to have on a console that is also claiming to be a multimedia zchine.

Stop sounding so selfish, some people would like to have the options.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#19WM_PMCPosted 8/26/2013 10:41:11 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

It never changed. It's a blatant lie by a MS shill.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#20Neutron15Posted 8/26/2013 10:43:00 PM
here you can see a little bit of the Xbox One UI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofHr3jmQWdg
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI