Today's IGN answers

#21BudWisenheimerPosted 8/26/2013 5:59:30 PM
Kuro-chan_101 posted...
Please attempt to understand: Not everyone is going to be a fan of Xbone and there are a lot more than 2 sides to this 'battle', as it is being treated. Those who do not like Xbone are not necessarily "Sony Fanboys" either, and could just as easily not like that console, or the WiiU, or any other 8th gen. consoles.

I agree with this. Although I have to admit that if I simply do not like something ... I don't put any effort into making it known to strangers. Same thing with stuff I like half the time. I love almost everything I hear about the new PS4 and I've only posted on that board maybe a handful of times because there's very little talk about the games and features there that interest me most. (And no mention at all of a new Wipeout game by a different studio :-(

I suspect that some people just get more excitement from their own (sometimes relentless) negativity than they will ever admit.

#22Decimator11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 11:38:58 PM
Gonna bump this for the late night crowd.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#23Chao_YunPosted 8/26/2013 11:55:38 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
Kuro-chan_101 posted...
Please attempt to understand: Not everyone is going to be a fan of Xbone and there are a lot more than 2 sides to this 'battle', as it is being treated. Those who do not like Xbone are not necessarily "Sony Fanboys" either, and could just as easily not like that console, or the WiiU, or any other 8th gen. consoles.

I agree with this. Although I have to admit that if I simply do not like something ... I don't put any effort into making it known to strangers. Same thing with stuff I like half the time. I love almost everything I hear about the new PS4 and I've only posted on that board maybe a handful of times because there's very little talk about the games and features there that interest me most. (And no mention at all of a new Wipeout game by a different studio :-(

I suspect that some people just get more excitement from their own (sometimes relentless) negativity than they will ever admit.

One of my good friends told me that I'm only happy if I can complain. In fact, that is not true, but I find a lot of things to complain about. If a game was perfect, I would probably never step on its boards. That's a little sad, because I should at least say, 'Thank you.' Luckily, most products are flawed, and I have ample opportunity to point out said flaws.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#24bigwaynerPosted 8/27/2013 12:30:33 AM
A confirmation dialog for saying Xbox Off? So I'm gonna have to click the controller or wave my hands anyway, so whats the point.
---
GT: bigwayno
#25Decimator11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 12:35:31 AM
bigwayner posted...
A confirmation dialog for saying Xbox Off? So I'm gonna have to click the controller or wave my hands anyway, so whats the point.

It will likely work the same way the one on the 360 does, by asking you to respond with Yes or No.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg