PS4 has more, but X1 has better

#21The JackassPosted 8/26/2013 7:24:47 PM
So I don't really post too often here anymore but I have been reading the boards since the announcements of the consoles. Both sides seem to be hell bent on getting as many people as possible on their sides.

Which is fun to watch, but one thing I have noticed lately that I don't understand is the argument of games now and games later. Now to me you obviously want games to play when buying the new system(Xbox fans argument), but the people who say follow the track records(Sony fans or others upset with Microsoft) saying better exclusives will come and you shouldn't make launch games a reason to buy a system and that some people on can afford 1.

I can understand not having enough money to get both at launch, however are you trying to tell me people most of which will only have been saving 9 months at most(if ordering PS4) could not be able to save up enough in this cycle which is suppose to be 8-10 years?

This goes to both sides and doesn't include whatever other reasons you would have for not getting the other.
---
"Were you born in the backseat of a bumper car or something?" - Dark Syde X 3226 regarding HH1's stupidity
#22lostoutlawnbPosted 8/26/2013 7:49:51 PM
Where do you guys get your time machines. Because I don't know how any of these games are.
#23TYWlN_LANNISTERPosted 8/26/2013 8:12:23 PM
That's nice. Too had they're all selling more on PS4 and the PS4 is selling more itself. Next!
#24vanguard29Posted 8/26/2013 8:30:53 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
You forgot "in my opinion".

Why is that not implicit? And if it isn't .... why wouldn't you automatically infer that?

because on gamefaqs (and lots of other places, mind you) people love to spout their opinions and call them facts. putting imo helps indicate that you arent saying that every word you type is fact, but merely what you personally feel.
---
"What is a heart? Can it be seen if I rip open this chest of yours? If I crush your skull? Will I find it there?" - Ulquiorra Schiffer.
#25crucialPosted 8/26/2013 9:10:35 PM
I agree,PS4 launch has nothing when it comes to exclusives,it boggles my mind how anyone would want KZ over BF4 or even Ghost's but that is just me,I am not saying X1 has a great launch line up but it's pretty good,for me DR3,KI,BF4 and Ghost's(for co op and sp only)so it's an easy choice for me and then TF later next year.
#26AwayFromHerePosted 8/26/2013 9:30:33 PM
You've grown accustom to the 360 controller. They made the XBOne controller smaller.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#27DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/26/2013 9:40:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28NeoMonkPosted 8/26/2013 9:56:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png

And now.. We make... Reassurance Threads!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#29Tech_Level_1Posted 8/27/2013 9:23:13 AM
lostoutlawnb posted...
Where do you guys get your time machines. Because I don't know how any of these games are.

I got mine at Piggly Wiggly. It was a buy 4 get the 5th one free sale. Gotta love those sales.
#30The Amazing ViperPosted 8/27/2013 9:53:06 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
You've grown accustom to the 360 controller. They made the XBOne controller smaller.

So its just about the size of a ps3 controller? :p
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse