Will xbone sell on ebay like 360's did after the initial release

#1jasoncaricPosted 8/26/2013 4:56:14 PM
I remember when the 360 came out and they were going for big money on eBay. Does anyone remember exactly how much they were going for? I guess my question is will the xbone b the same kind of thing? I will prob just sell mine if I can make atleast $200.
#2LovecraftiangodPosted 8/26/2013 4:57:48 PM
No because people want to get a ps4
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#3BudWisenheimerPosted 8/26/2013 5:02:16 PM
Hard to say. The pre-orders are apparently ahead of the 360 already. So maybe that means more supply? And maybe that means fewer people will need Ebay to get one.
#4DarthvadePosted 8/26/2013 5:05:31 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
No because people want to get a ps4

How a console sells at launch does not mean much, look how few PS3's sold at launch.

As for the Ebay thing, it depends on how hard they are really to find. It is pure supply/demand. If there is really a limited amount of these around then yes you may be able to make some cash off of one online.

If you are planning this, your best situation would be 1) the thing is popular which regardless of what fanboys say, it will be. 2) supply is limited (tends to happen at launch) and three you are about a week before Xmass.
---
- Everybody Lies -
#5GnarKillsPosted 8/26/2013 6:07:37 PM
Yes and for one reason only.

A lot of stores will be out of stock on this and PS4 because of the time they are releasing. This will make it easy to get profit. How much remains to be seen.
---
GT - GnarKills PSN - TheCheesy1
3DS FC - 0087-2827-0007
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 8/26/2013 6:14:46 PM
I doubt people will go for these two on ebay because

A) ps4 will have a lot of supply for the NA so maybe you could sell it to buyers in asia or tier 2 countries.

B) no one wants a xb1 as much

So as a scalper i see you losing money
#76speednissanPosted 8/26/2013 6:18:35 PM
Opinion answers with no facts are stupid. It's still a shot in the dark TC. There will most likely be money to be made, but you won't know how much until you have 5 sitting in your closet after launch. Just remember to factor in the $30 in tax, and over $50 in eBay and PayPal fees.
#8georgewduff1Posted 8/26/2013 7:07:03 PM
Shortage of both XboxOne and PS4 will eventually raise their price and have some people put them on website for higher price...It will be Christmas time after all..
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)