"Microsoft wants to create the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch"

#51TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/26/2013 9:58:08 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Must be refreshing to just ignore opposing viewpoints.

If a person can't use their own mental ignore feature, that person is weak-minded.
#52Chao_YunPosted 8/26/2013 10:02:50 PM
TYWlN_LANNlSTER posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

If a person can't use their own mental ignore feature, that person is weak-minded.

Racial epithets and sexist comments usually send me off the deep end. I'm even weaker when drunk. ;) (Not saying your comment is either, just in general).
---
Forest trees are greener.
#53crucialPosted 8/26/2013 10:03:38 PM
Not this gen but next gen for sure,there is no way MS would pull that on this console and imo 8 years from now most people will be DLing there games,for one I think they will go down in price faster and they will give you some pre order crap and maybe free DLC if DL it and yes every 3rd party will do this as well just watch,it's the future like it or not,MS tried but it was to early but Sony thought about it but unless they can get to Steam prices hard copys will stay for a bit.
#54Decimator11Posted 8/26/2013 10:04:56 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Decimator11 posted...
Looks like a slew of new accounts to put on ignore. This might put me over 60 ignored accounts, all from this board.

I don't ignore opposing viewpoints. I ignore people who attempt to support their viewpoints with idiotic points.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#55Decimator11Posted 8/26/2013 10:06:26 PM
And now I have to go through my ignore list and take off all the banned accounts on it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#56TheApd_ReturnsPosted 8/26/2013 10:26:33 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Decimator11 posted...
Looks like a slew of new accounts to put on ignore. This might put me over 60 ignored accounts, all from this board.

there's a difference between 'opposing viewpoint' and 'grasping at straws to troll'
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#57DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/27/2013 5:21:30 AM
I love idiots who sell the "opposing view points" as if all opinions are equally valid. These people have no idea what an argument or debate is. There is no logical conclusion that MS would do those things but you guys claim they will and that people will leave MS for something they are likely to not due because you guys can only afford one console and hope the other fails.

In reality, MS seems to want to implement the good features that they originally planned for digital copies while keeping the physical copy just like it is today. Its win-win pretty much.

and lol at Chao_Yun.

Your argument is that MS has their own interests at heart? Its hilarious that you think you are providing any kind of insight. In my very own post I said that MS is not going to screw with the consumer and change a product to not work sometime down the road for their OWN interest. The fact that you even use such childish reasoning to not buy a product just shows you weren't even ready for this discussion. Its hilariously you think any company is different.

All consoles and ALL COMPANIES are the same. Bashing companies for their legal obligations is naive and childish.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#58DamnEvilDogPosted 8/27/2013 5:25:01 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
I love idiots who sell the "opposing view points" as if all opinions are equally valid. These people have no idea what an argument or debate is. There is no logical conclusion that MS would do those things but you guys claim they will and that people will leave MS for something they are likely to not due because you guys can only afford one console and hope the other fails.

In reality, MS seems to want to implement the good features that they originally planned for digital copies while keeping the physical copy just like it is today. Its win-win pretty much.

and lol at Chao_Yun.

Your argument is that MS has their own interests at heart? Its hilarious that you think you are providing any kind of insight. In my very own post I said that MS is not going to screw with the consumer and change a product to not work sometime down the road for their OWN interest. The fact that you even use such childish reasoning to not buy a product just shows you weren't even ready for this discussion. Its hilariously you think any company is different.

All consoles and ALL COMPANIES are the same. Bashing companies for their legal obligations is naive and childish.

GOD... thank you for not being a blind fanboy, I feel alone a lot of the times on this board, great post, I hope people will take heed... they probably won't... but I can hope...
#59HypnoCooshPosted 8/27/2013 5:49:48 AM
I don't know how people can be so quick to forgive and forget. I don't trust MS at this point and they are already planting the seeds. They will reinstate DRM in the future once they feel the install base is big enough.

Be blind all you want but it's going to happen. Sad part is the sheep really don't care because they can't understand what they are giving up. Sold completely on the idea of convenience.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#60rusty12000Posted 8/27/2013 6:00:23 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
More for the ignore list.

^Cries every time someone says something bad about his favorite console

"Ignore Ignore, i can't take ittttt!!"

don't worry i am sure you will have lots of fun watching cable
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM