"Microsoft wants to create the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch"

#61DeadLock25Posted 8/27/2013 7:02:10 AM
rusty12000 posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
More for the ignore list.

^Cries every time someone says something bad about his favorite console

"Ignore Ignore, i can't take ittttt!!"

don't worry i am sure you will have lots of fun watching cable

There is a difference between pointing out a negative and grasping at straws trying to troll. Read the thread before.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#62DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/27/2013 7:02:32 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
I don't know how people can be so quick to forgive and forget. I don't trust MS at this point and they are already planting the seeds. They will reinstate DRM in the future once they feel the install base is big enough.

This is some of the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard. MS is going to wait until the install base is big enough? There is no such thing unless they've sold 120+ million consoles... Its hilarious that you already know that gamers would feel completely betrayed hence MS wouldn't do this unless it had no effect on them. However, contrary to even basic common sense, MS isn't here for only one more generation... They are building a reputation for the long term. This is evident by the fact that they spent like 2 billion on RROD repairs and had a net loss of 4 billion on the original and 2 billion on the 360.

MS's quickly changing policies shows how sensitive they are about their reputation and the fury of gamers. On the other hand, Sony is quite the opposite. They will tell gamers to deal with it if their systems have massive failures and will still make people buy their systems for $600 even when it was hugely unpopular. They will also remove BC later on just to resell their games on PSN.

Be blind all you want but it's going to happen.

Seems like you are the one contradicting yourself to make yourself feel better about a purchase.

Sad part is the sheep really don't care because they can't understand what they are giving up. Sold completely on the idea of convenience.

Sorry but you are a console peasant who has never enjoyed all digital before and make idiotic claims to see the future through a prediction that makes absolutely no sense. From history, Sony is to be trusted a lot less and will not care about fan backlash. They are more likely to implement DRM than MS is and they planned to originally if MS didn't announce it so early.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#63yanksfan4247Posted 8/27/2013 7:03:01 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
More for the ignore list.

---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#64Hucast9Posted 8/27/2013 7:06:44 AM
To all of you who think that Microsoft would reimpliment their drm restrictions and on-line authentication for physical games at a later date, I want to ask you this question: Would a doctor put a cancer back inside you after they have removed it?
#65HypnoCooshPosted 8/27/2013 7:09:05 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
I don't know how people can be so quick to forgive and forget. I don't trust MS at this point and they are already planting the seeds. They will reinstate DRM in the future once they feel the install base is big enough.

This is some of the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard. MS is going to wait until the install base is big enough? There is no such thing unless they've sold 120+ million consoles... Its hilarious that you already know that gamers would feel completely betrayed hence MS wouldn't do this unless it had no effect on them. However, contrary to even basic common sense, MS isn't here for only one more generation... They are building a reputation for the long term. This is evident by the fact that they spent like 2 billion on RROD repairs and had a net loss of 4 billion on the original and 2 billion on the 360.

MS's quickly changing policies shows how sensitive they are about their reputation and the fury of gamers. On the other hand, Sony is quite the opposite. They will tell gamers to deal with it if their systems have massive failures and will still make people buy their systems for $600 even when it was hugely unpopular. They will also remove BC later on just to resell their games on PSN.

Seems like you are the one contradicting yourself to make yourself feel better about a purchase.

Sad part is the sheep really don't care because they can't understand what they are giving up. Sold completely on the idea of convenience.

Sorry but you are a console peasant who has never enjoyed all digital before and make idiotic claims to see the future through a prediction that makes absolutely no sense. From history, Sony is to be trusted a lot less and will not care about fan backlash. They are more likely to implement DRM than MS is and they planned to originally if MS didn't announce it so early.

Blah blah blah... That's all I heard.

MS will re-implement the DRM bottom line. Disagree all you want but you're wrong. You will see. supporting MS and the bone is a horrible decision they have an alternate agenda. Quite frankly they aren't even sneaky about it people are just blind to it because they want their new shiny xbone so bad they are delusional.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#66MetroidFan9999Posted 8/27/2013 7:09:27 AM
Hucast9 posted...
To all of you who think that Microsoft would reimpliment their drm restrictions and on-line authentication for physical games at a later date, I want to ask you this question: Would a doctor put a cancer back inside you after they have removed it?

So you are saying MS spent 3 years knowingly developing a cancer and actively promoted it?

This analogy makes absolutely no sense, lol.

MS was FULLY on board before reversal. This doctor was "fully on board with putting cancer inside of you".

Surely he wouldn't do it again!
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#67DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/27/2013 7:11:09 AM(edited)
@Hypno

I don't know how much Sony paid for your services but with that quality of idiocy, all your doing is making Ponies look bad. Sony should get their money back.

Its hilarious that you even stated why MS wouldn't do it but you say they are going to do it anyways.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#68ejay8320Posted 8/27/2013 7:17:03 AM
Hucast9 posted...

Please don't compare MS to doctors... that's a major insult to doctor's. Also a doctors code is to save lives, MS is to make money(not to say there aren't doctor's who goal is to make money).
#69DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/27/2013 7:18:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70DeadLock25Posted 8/27/2013 7:25:36 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Blah blah blah... That's all I heard.

MS will re-implement the DRM bottom line. Disagree all you want but you're wrong. You will see. supporting MS and the bone is a horrible decision they have an alternate agenda. Quite frankly they aren't even sneaky about it people are just blind to it because they want their new shiny xbone so bad they are delusional.

Translation: I am right, you are wrong, and I will ignore any logical or reasonable evidence to the contrary.

Yes, I think indeed all you do hear is blah blah blah along with only the thing that gets your biased self tingling in all the right places.
---
GT: DeadLock25