Kotaku article suggests Xbox One Nov. 8th release date.

#51Special-EddPosted 8/27/2013 6:14:02 AM(edited)
I had a feeling they were going to try to beat sony to the punch. One week doesn't seem like much but at least it is something! Of course that is assuming that this news is accurate. I'll take this with a grain of salt until they actually announce the date.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#52DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/27/2013 6:38:27 AM
Actually, you can tell a lot about games by looking at them. Hence tons of people are super excited for DR3, Titanfall, Division, Destiny, Infamous SS and so on.

Very few people are excited about Knack because we've seen plenty of gameplay which all suggests is a very subpar action game incomparable to titles like the god of war series, DMC, Bayonetta or even W101 from the looks of it.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#53Johnny_Jon_117Posted 8/27/2013 6:43:45 AM
Did anybody know you can actually tag the word troll under people's usernames? It's a pretty cool and useful feature that Gfaqs allows you do to. For example I tagged Nate as a "troll".

On topic: Kotaku is a good website for legit info but until MS confirms it we won't know for sure.
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumbs up to anyone that gets this reference!
#54DamnEvilDogPosted 8/27/2013 6:46:55 AM
Well if it does release on the 8th it is good for Microsoft.

To be honest if you release two consoles on the same day then you are splitting people's money up, if some one wants to get both consoles but maybe do not have enough money to do so.

Also the sheer chaos at the places that are selling the consoles would not be good, maybe even tragic with idiot fanboys on both sides starting fights (sounds out there, but god fanboys can be so stupid)

So a week early or a week late would be good, I don't like waiting cause I REALLY want the Xbox One, but yeah it is netter NOT to release them at the same time.