Why did you choose the XBONE over the PS4?

#1Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 8/26/2013 9:17:51 PM
So I have 2 extra PS4's on pre order, and if i make at least $100 profit for each console, that would be $200, and in that case, I'd be very tempted to buy an xbox one in addition to my PS4.

However, I honestly only want an xbox one to play titanfall on release date. On one hand, I don't think its necessary to buy 2 next gen consoles. But again, I really want to play titanfall and don't want to wait a year for it to come to ps4.

Convince me that the xbox one is worth buying if i'm already buying a ps4. The games on xbone honestly do seem a lot better than the indie garbage sony is pouring out.
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Sony drones, not fans are the worst fanboys in gaming.
#2FoppePosted 8/26/2013 9:28:38 PM
I didn't choose the Xbone life, the xbone life chose me.

Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
The games on xbone honestly do seem a lot better than the indie garbage sony is pouring out.

Remind me, why are you buying a PS4?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3DeadLock25Posted 8/26/2013 9:31:11 PM(edited)
So if you like the games that X1 has, why are you getting a PS4?

As for convincing you, you came to the wrong place. Nobody should try to shove their opinion down your throat, you should do your own research and make a well informed decision based on facts that you dug up online. Unfortunately, this is not the place for those facts seeing as people here still believe "no used games, family sharing demo, DRM coming back, going online is bad" and a bunch of other idiotic c*** that makes their opinions less than valid. So please go do your own research (make sure the articles are up to date) and make a well informed decisions based on your research and not the (sometimes misinformed) opinions of others.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#4Orange_ApplesPosted 8/26/2013 9:31:17 PM
Do you know many people IRL getting Xbox One that you talk to on a frequent basis?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#5Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:31:59 PM
Foppe posted...
I didn't choose the Xbone life, the xbone life chose me.

Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
The games on xbone honestly do seem a lot better than the indie garbage sony is pouring out.

Remind me, why are you buying a PS4?

Most of the friends i play with are getting a ps4. naughty dog will make a game on ps4. and i know there will be a few good exclusives (even though the majority of games i played on ps3 were multi-plats)

I'm also a big multiplayer gamer and i know xbox is the superior platform for multiplayer.
---
#6Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:33:07 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
Do you know many people IRL getting Xbox One that you talk to on a frequent basis?

nah...old high school friends, but not that i talk to on a frequent basis. the ones IRL , most of them are buying a ps4.
---
#7MassimilienoPosted 8/26/2013 9:35:26 PM
So I can sell it on eBay for an inflated price and use that money to buy a PS4 and some games. :D
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#8PIaystationWonPosted 8/26/2013 9:39:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:43:28 PM
PIaystationWon posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
Convince me that the xbox one is worth buying if i'm already buying a ps4. The games on xbone honestly do seem a lot better than the indie garbage sony is pouring out.

It would really be better off if xbots just couldn't post anymore.

lmao, look at your name sony drone. i'm a sony fan, but not a sony drone. sony drones worship their piece of plastic, and ignore all of the facts thrown at them.

just get out of here already, no need to have immature responses on a legit thread asking for advice.
---
#10Top_BlokePosted 8/26/2013 9:43:32 PM
PIaystationWon posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...

It would really be better off if xbots just couldn't post anymore.

While his post is very jaded - your username, and the fact you've been a member for 2 days, doesn't resonate very well with making such comments.