Why did you choose the XBONE over the PS4?

#21Chao_YunPosted 8/27/2013 1:26:57 AM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
I chose XBOX ONE over PS4 for several reasons:

1.) XBOX Live is dominant over PSN and that is indeed a fact! It has more to offer and it gives you a much better experience when playing online multiplayer. I gave up on my PS3 for online gaming because its filled with lag in every game and I was constantly getting kicked offline. To this day of owning a 360 Slim for 3 years, I've never once been kicked offline.

2.) PS3 has had the same XMB since launch. Its boring! So dull and depressing to look at. Atleast the 360 get's a new look and feel every year. Well, atleast until the Windows 8 dashboard came around.

3.) I hate PlayStation exclusives. There was nothing enjoyable about Little Big Planet and Uncharted and Killzone. God Of War was good until God Of War 3. It was a decent game but so easy to beat. I think I beat it in 6 hours on normal. Heavy Rain I actually liked, so I can't say I hate all exclusives.

I love games like Halo and Gears Of War. Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 were extremely fun and I can't wait for the third one! For me, XBOX is the best way to experience online gaming and action and sports games. The PlayStation just doesn't do it for me. It feels like XBOX is DEDICATED to online gaming and features, while PlayStation just has that option available. Its like, you get all these great things on a Galaxy S4 and iPhone (let's say that's XBOX) but cheap/freebie phones with contracts also has the option to check Facebook (lets call that PlayStation).

Oh boy, I can't wait for the constant swarm of Sony fanboys who have nothing better to do than flood the XBOX ONE forums, just so they can start fights. HAHA

Why would they start fights? In some countries, insects are a delicacy.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#22IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 8/27/2013 1:29:25 AM
Chao_Yun posted...

They do everyday on here. They can say whatever they want and its okay, but God forbid if someone says that they don't like PlayStation. Ohhhh boy
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#23Chao_YunPosted 8/27/2013 1:40:17 AM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

They do everyday on here. They can say whatever they want and its okay, but God forbid if someone says that they don't like PlayStation. Ohhhh boy

What pisses me off is when people go on a 'call the MODs!' rampage. I can hate you or love you, but if the message gets deleted, I don't have many options. Plus I get flashbacks to, 'My dad can beat your dad' crap. Which was completely nonsensical. I've eaten insects.....
---
#24IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 8/27/2013 1:49:36 AM
Chao_Yun posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

What pisses me off is when people go on a 'call the MODs!' rampage. I can hate you or love you, but if the message gets deleted, I don't have many options. Plus I get flashbacks to, 'My dad can beat your dad' crap. Which was completely nonsensical. I've eaten insects.....

Here is your typical Sony fanboy on a daily basis:

They get up, open their laptop and go to XBOX ONE forums on GameFAQs. They post a new message and say..

"XBOX ONE sucks and PS4 is way better! We have Japanese games and other crap that is all about dragons and wizards and fat princesses that nobody but us cares about! This is why PS4 is better than XBOX ONE. Not because we just prefer it over the XBOX, but because its a fact!"

Someone comes along and replies with: "I don't like PlayStation. I prefer XBOX."

Sony fanboy comes back and says: "you're a troll! You're a drone! You're sheep! You're such a fanboy! You suck at life!"

Yep. These window lickers are the Yoda's of video gaming.
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#25Chao_YunPosted 8/27/2013 1:52:56 AM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

They get up, open their laptop and go to XBOX ONE forums on GameFAQs. They post a new message and say..

"XBOX ONE sucks and PS4 is way better! We have Japanese games and other crap that is all about dragons and wizards and fat princesses that nobody but us cares about! This is why PS4 is better than XBOX ONE. Not because we just prefer it over the XBOX, but because its a fact!"

Someone comes along and replies with: "I don't like PlayStation. I prefer XBOX."

Sony fanboy comes back and says: "you're a troll! You're a drone! You're sheep! You're such a fanboy! You suck at life!"

I think the street runs both ways. That's why Yoda retired to the Dagoba system.
---
#26DarkMasterShakePosted 8/27/2013 9:11:38 PM
Chao_Yun posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

I think the street runs both ways. That's why Yoda retired to the Dagoba system.

Do you know how much that post made you look like a fanboy? Got ****

Any way I'm gonna speak about some stuff I seen in this thread. Xbox live offers free games for the 360, they have said nothing about the one, on top of that it ends very soon. Also, can't really compare the games Sony gives you to MS.. Halo 3? Crackdown 1? It's almost insulting. As far as online...were talking about next gen not this gen. Let's see how things work out before we announce a winner...Live has been hacked plenty of times. Unlike Sony they try and sweep it under the rug, instead of apologizing for their mistakes and giving free games and PS+ to their customers. Hell Sony even sent me 10 dollars twice for no reason. Bought 2 PS2 games with it. MS doesn't make great games imo, and theres only so much money you can throw around.They lost their nest asset also (Bungie) At its heart MS is not a video game company and you can tell...they
are trying to buy their way into the industry. And it really makes me sick...
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#27Starwisp7193Posted 8/27/2013 9:44:53 PM
I honestly dont care if you want the xbox one, because i kinda do too, a lot of people do. But i cannot help but be concerned for all the players that dedicate themselves to the xbox one. What DRM means to the future of gaming can literally mean anything between innovation, to a console failure, to another video game crash. Whats stopping microsoft from simply flipping the switch to go back to these same policies? If the xbox one succeeds with its policies what is stopping Sony and the PS4?

Not saying you shouldnt get the xbox one or anything, thats up to you. I would just like to make a example to the future that there must be a balance between restrictions and options. Too much of either can put a dent in your business.
---
Looking for gamers to hang online with. If you see me and want to play, pm me.
#28hak145Posted 8/27/2013 11:45:05 PM
i didn't
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#29lovelesskPosted 8/28/2013 12:03:10 AM
hak145 posted...
i didn't

Same.

I have a few of each on order and usually play on my PC.

Only fanboys and idiots choose one over another when we are looking at 8 year console cycles. Half the vitriol spewing special cases here will go to college and start their first real jobs by the time this next console cycle completes.

The ONLY reason I have multiples on order is to give some away to friends and family who cannot afford to buy one. A good percentage of SNEs sales right now are speculators. The end results will be interesting.

When I was a kid in the 80's, I had to choose between the NES and Sega because, inflation adjusted prices, were much too high for a kid to do chores and buy both. That's just not a problem for anyone over the age of 18 in a first world country. If you are under age, you now have all of high school and college to get both.

Choosing one system, at this point, is for halfwits and fanboys. Not one real gamer older than 18 will put up his own artificial walls between himself and games he wants to play in order to "spite" a company that really isn't missing his business until year 4 of the console cycle.
---
Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]
#30RyuuHou25Posted 8/28/2013 12:37:53 AM
Why do you people still reply to this guy?

He makes these damn "Convince me to keep/buy this/that" topics constantly. And then all he ever does is flame/troll people that respond to him.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A