Something strange

#1zelos736Posted 8/26/2013 11:24:46 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/26/look-at-microsoft-employees-white-xbox-one-console

So is it just me, or do you guys notice this too?

The article is about the white xbox employees will be getting. Now, before you hit play on the video at the top of the page, look at the controller pictured in the video still. The face buttons and D-Pad seem to be reversed. Is this a feature that I missed or just a mistake? You can compare with the image below the video of the actual controller, where the face buttons seem to be on the correct side. Its strange....
#2Cornbread4lifePosted 8/26/2013 11:26:42 PM
The image is mirrored. The xbox and the kinect are backwards too.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#3zelos736(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 11:28:07 PM
>_> haha, my bad, didnt even notice that about the xbox. Thats what I get for being tired lol.
#4CooLJaY2kay4Posted 8/26/2013 11:28:09 PM
Looks like the entire image is a mirror. The console is also backwards.
---
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
#5Cornbread4lifePosted 8/26/2013 11:30:45 PM
Happens to the best of us.

I just spent a good minute trying to get my parking validated when leaving the gym because I couldn't figure out which way the card went. Then I noticed they taped one facing the correct way right on top of the machine with red ink that read "Example."

I'm a lawyer for god's sake...
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#6Orange_ApplesPosted 8/27/2013 1:35:18 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
Happens to the best of us.

I just spent a good minute trying to get my parking validated when leaving the gym because I couldn't figure out which way the card went. Then I noticed they taped one facing the correct way right on top of the machine with red ink that read "Example."

I'm a lawyer for god's sake...

yup, everyone forgets how to process basic information. And as for you being a lawyer, I imagine that after a few days of reading your brain will just refuse to read for a while.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#7Juvart24Posted 8/27/2013 1:38:53 AM
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s