Leaked release date!!

#11sashy83Posted 8/27/2013 4:28:53 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol thats sick. Some of my friends who were getting a ps4 are switching over to xbox one just because it comes out earlier.. and the fact that they FINALLY realize the games are x100 better for xbox

On what planet will Xbone have x100 better games than the PS4??? I think you need to check your info because that statement is all kinds of wrong!!

Well right now im judging from the launch lineup and xbox kills sony in that department easily. Also games to come I think xbox takes it this time tbh even though i always liked there games over sonys. All sony had that were AMAZING..were final fantasy/kindomhearts/metal gear and now those are on there way to xbox.

haha i never really liked any of those games so not fussed, but sorry i thought you were saying that the overall quality was going to be better not just the titles themselves, really don't think there is much in it really as most people will just pick up the Assassins Creeds and COD's before exclusives anyways
#12x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/27/2013 4:29:03 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol thats sick. Some of my friends who were getting a ps4 are switching over to xbox one just because it comes out earlier.. and the fact that they FINALLY realize the games are x100 better for xbox

On what planet will Xbone have x100 better games than the PS4??? I think you need to check your info because that statement is all kinds of wrong!!

Well right now im judging from the launch lineup and xbox kills sony in that department easily. Also games to come I think xbox takes it this time tbh even though i always liked there games over sonys. All sony had that were AMAZING..were final fantasy/kindomhearts/metal gear and now those are on there way to xbox.

Uncharted and Last of Us would like a word with you.
#13yazman666Posted 8/27/2013 4:30:47 AM
The date makes sense.....but i will wait for official confirmation...
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
#14WTFNightmarePosted 8/27/2013 5:00:19 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

uncharted is overrated but last of us looks cool
---
I'll teach you fear.
#15Jiggy101011Posted 8/27/2013 5:07:58 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

uncharted is overrated but last of us looks cool

Lol how dare you like different games than he does! Uncharted and the last of us were great, but that is also the reason why im holding off on getting a ps4 until naughty dog release their next game.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#16L96A1BOSSPosted 8/27/2013 5:14:55 AM
sashy83 posted...
I was also expecting a release alongside COD would have made a lot of sense and would have definitely given them a boost and bit of an advantage when there are so many COD players that will want the game asap

lol cod boost? a copy and paste game coming for my PS3 and i be a brain dead zombie to pick this trash up for PS4 with the same stone age engine.
#17AssassinINEPosted 8/27/2013 6:35:15 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

Last of Us is one of the best games I've played. Uncharted is a decent game.

So when Last of Us 2 comes out in 2017 sure I'll pick up a PS4 for $200.
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 8/27/2013 6:37:42 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

I love me some Uncharted but those aren't launch titles for the PS4. Is Uncharted 4 coming? sure but not anytime soon.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#19FromUSAWithLovePosted 8/27/2013 6:39:58 AM
I believe this 100%. If Microsoft wants to recover some of the ground they have lost, this is a very important date.

They have paid quite a lot to tie themselves to CoD(Maps first, dedicated servers etc), so trying to lure people buying CoD on launch day seems like the right move.
#20EvilTrashPosted 8/27/2013 6:53:22 AM
Ultimately it doesn't really matter. As long as they both release around the same time in the same holiday window, the release date won't benefit either one.

Remember back in 2006, the Wii came out 8 days later than the PS3, but it still went on to be the hottest ticket item of that holiday season.

Really though, all of these consoles are going to be virtual sell out items in their initial holiday season. A few days or even a couple of weeks difference between them won't make a difference as long as they are out by Black Friday.