Leaked release date!!

#21supermoc10Posted 8/27/2013 7:55:23 AM
Disappointing. Launching just a week before the PS4 would not be an advantage because the only people who'll be able to have consoles before Black Friday are the people who already pre-ordered. They should've 180ed again and launch in October.

Don't really care though as I'm getting a PS4 at launch and an Xbox One in March/April (Titanfall). Happy you guys won't have to wait too long though.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#22MVNeoPosted 8/27/2013 8:02:04 AM
I hope it comes out on a Friday too.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/UNSCleric/home/
#23WestSdeNleVrusPosted 8/27/2013 8:43:46 AM
Well my only problem with this, is that if it were true I believe MS would have came out with this the day of or the day after Sony announced their date. Letting the Sony thunder die out before announcing your date instead of interrupting it and ending it early just doesn't make sense from a marketing/ pr view. Then again, little they have done with the XBone has made sense in those areas....
#24TheOmacronPosted 8/27/2013 8:44:16 AM
Both consoles will sell out this holiday season. The real deciding factor on numbers sold will be production amounts.
#25pingpongchingPosted 8/27/2013 8:51:27 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol thats sick. Some of my friends who were getting a ps4 are switching over to xbox one just because it comes out earlier.. and the fact that they FINALLY realize the games are x100 better for xbox

Haha oh my goodness.

Just...wow. People like you really exist.
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#26BirgitteSilverPosted 8/27/2013 9:12:45 AM(edited)
The very fact that it doesn't say "Confirmed" would suggest that this is just a guess. And that's ignoring the facts like the date doesn't look the same, which implies it's fake.
#27CyhortI82Posted 8/27/2013 11:30:08 AM
Notice how it's the only one on that list not confirmed. Don't get your hopes up until MS gives a release date or you'll just end up getting mad like all the people who assumed they'd get a release date at Gamescom.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#28bottledancerPosted 8/27/2013 11:56:30 AM
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol thats sick. Some of my friends who were getting a ps4 are switching over to xbox one just because it comes out earlier.. and the fact that they FINALLY realize the games are x100 better for xbox

On what planet will Xbone have x100 better games than the PS4??? I think you need to check your info because that statement is all kinds of wrong!!

Yeah how can games be 100x better when the PS4 has no games?
100 X 0=0
---
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me
#29NeoMonkPosted 8/27/2013 12:53:00 PM
I love how people are saying "if it comes out a week early more people will buy it"
OUTRIGHT dismissing the fact that they also claim "XB1 is sold out everywhere"

Well how dumb could one be by canceling their PS4 pre-order just to get a more expensive console because it's out a week earlier... oh and which btw it's apparently sold out everywhere LOL

Logic goes out of the window when it comes to this kind of nonsense...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#30segamaster316Posted 8/27/2013 1:43:06 PM
NeoMonk posted...
I love how people are saying "if it comes out a week early more people will buy it"
OUTRIGHT dismissing the fact that they also claim "XB1 is sold out everywhere"

Well how dumb could one be by canceling their PS4 pre-order just to get a more expensive console because it's out a week earlier... oh and which btw it's apparently sold out everywhere LOL

Logic goes out of the window when it comes to this kind of nonsense...

I seriously believe that there will be quite a few consoles free for purchase. I wouldn't be surprised if the supply is enough for preorders and for almost anyone who wants to buy one that weekend who didn't preorder.

Maybe it wouldn't get the PS4 preorder money but it probably would get quite a bit of that money out there for those who want a next gen system but didn't preorder.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!