Leaked release date!!

#31regsantotomasPosted 8/27/2013 2:24:10 PM
yazman666 posted...
The date makes sense.....but i will wait for official confirmation...

Yep. This was the date I had been guessing but only because I thought they would launch same day as CoD. Still, this is still just a rumor.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#32CMoney003300(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:10:03 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/27/xbox-one-launch-date-possibly-scheduled-for-november-8

another leaked. Now its an email
#33TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 6:21:55 PM
It's getting delayed until 2014. Nothing less.
#34CMoney003300(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:22:57 PM
TYWlN_LANNlSTER posted...

Not in US
#35ironmaidenfan70Posted 8/27/2013 6:26:10 PM
CMoney003300 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/27/xbox-one-launch-date-possibly-scheduled-for-november-8

another leaked. Now its an email

Uh no same leak different site
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.-Mitch Hedberg
#36TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 6:27:38 PM
CMoney003300 posted...

Not in US

If they don't announce a date by the end of September it will be.

Right now, behind closed doors, MS is frantically struggling to get this thing out the gate. They are being marred by yield issues, they had huge security features to patch out, and there's no doubt in my mind their original plan was to release it in 2014 anyway.

It's just when Sony revealed the PS4 in February and shocked the world with their apparent readiness save for console design, MS have been rushing to catch up since, with massive roadblocks along the way.
#37CMoney003300(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:30:32 PM
CMoney003300 posted...

Not in US

If they don't announce a date by the end of September it will be.

Right now, behind closed doors, MS is frantically struggling to get this thing out the gate. They are being marred by yield issues, they had huge security features to patch out, and there's no doubt in my mind their original plan was to release it in 2014 anyway.

It's just when Sony revealed the PS4 in February and shocked the world with their apparent readiness save for console design, MS have been rushing to catch up since, with massive roadblocks along the way.

They wouldn't still say November at Gamescom if they were delaying until 2014. At the very end of Gamescom they said it was coming out November.
#38TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 6:32:23 PM
You mean announced by the guy who looked exhausted, pissed off, and having lost all enthusiasm about the X1, Larry Hyrb?
#39_Elite_Bushido_Posted 8/27/2013 6:36:10 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
sashy83 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol thats sick. Some of my friends who were getting a ps4 are switching over to xbox one just because it comes out earlier.. and the fact that they FINALLY realize the games are x100 better for xbox

On what planet will Xbone have x100 better games than the PS4??? I think you need to check your info because that statement is all kinds of wrong!!

Well right now im judging from the launch lineup and xbox kills sony in that department easily. Also games to come I think xbox takes it this time tbh even though i always liked there games over sonys. All sony had that were AMAZING..were final fantasy/kindomhearts/metal gear and now those are on there way to xbox.

Uncharted and Last of Us would like a word with you.

Uncharted is overrated
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl