who here bought both the ps3 and 360? are you going to do the same?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. who here bought both the ps3 and 360? are you going to do the same?
SyphonFilterAddict 3 years ago#21
Won my 360 and bought a PS3 2 weeks after it launched. Not doing it again. There aren't any PS4 games I want at or in the launch window. Will hold off on a PS4 until at least 2 good exclusive games.
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#22
I have to get both. Just like last gen the Ps3/Ps4 will fill my action RPG fix while the X360/X1 will be good for multi platform games and shooters.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: cbc72

cbc72
3 years ago#23
Most likely.
You're doing it wrong.
http://tinyurl.com/lltosb2

User Info: easymodexz

easymodexz
3 years ago#24
I only bought an X360 because it came out earlier. Never bought a PS3. Kind of regret it. Would have preferred a PS3 at this point, ohwell. Not worth buying a second console.

Next gen I'm getting a PS4, sometime. No rush since I'm not a hyper console fankid.

User Info: ipickupslots

ipickupslots
3 years ago#25
I only have the 360, preordered PS4 and X1. Thinking about canceling the X1 order

User Info: HellsController

HellsController
3 years ago#26
I bought an Xbox in 2007 and then a PS3 way later in 2011 when I got my first job. Pretty soon I switched over completely to ps3. Xbox had no exclusives aside from halo and I hate dlc so the fact that it got some dlc earlier really didn't matter to me. I was able to convince my friends to go Sony this time around as well.
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.

User Info: hrj

hrj
3 years ago#27
I've got them both yes.
Next gen I'm going for ps4 at launch. Notning interests me yet on xbox1 so I'll wait until there's something I want.
PSN/GT - Hennaboy

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#28
FaytalChaos posted...
specialed1583 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...

Infamous (Launch Window title I believe)

I REALLY hope so. Infamous 1 and 2 were very good but SS looks awesome.

just an fyi the "launch window" extends all the way out to March 2014

Eh, that isn't too bad.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#29
Getting both but only the X1 on launch because they have a much better line up and online play and will pick up a PS4 once the ND games start coming out and MLB the show,bought a PS3 last gen way to early and collected dust for a few years and buy the time the games showed up they had a price drop and deals so will wait until they do that again.

I have the money that is not the issue but when I am playing all these online games and DR3 i will not have time to play 2 consoles.

User Info: 6speednissan

6speednissan
3 years ago#30
I had a PS3 and 360 for awhile. It was hard to buy all the stuff I wanted, so since I played multiplats on the 360 already I sold the PS3. I'll probably just do the X1 this time since I have a WiiU also.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. who here bought both the ps3 and 360? are you going to do the same?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived