3. Dev: Killer Instinct is NOT Free-2-play
3 years ago#21
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Jago vs Jago....FIGHT!

x 1 billion

Just like SF4 with Ryu/Ken.
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
3 years ago#22
Am I missing something? So KI is free to play but it's not free to play??

But it's free to play.......
3 years ago#23
So...

Why are people complaining about a free game?
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
3 years ago#24
In the end most people have either 1 or 2 mains when it comes to a fighting game. Why buy characters you are barely gonna use. And they said story isn't here yet not thy it is never coming.
Gamertag: G30rgeZimmerman <add me>
PSN: Warriors916
3 years ago#25
Sactown916 posted...
In the end most people have either 1 or 2 mains when it comes to a fighting game. Why buy characters you are barely gonna use. And they said story isn't here yet not thy it is never coming.

people have 1 or 2 mains because they were able to try all the rest and see who they were best with...-_-
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
3 years ago#26
Im paying $20 for a next gen fighting game that looks awesome, and brings me back to my Snes days.

20$ for 8 characters is a pretty good deal. Seeing as i am not much of a fighting gamer, this appeals to me and lets me buy in for a low price.
3 years ago#27
Quote:Im paying $20 for a next gen fighting game that looks awesome, and brings me back to my Snes days.

20$ for 8 characters is a pretty good deal. Seeing as i am not much of a fighting gamer, this appeals to me and lets me buy in for a low price.

@Bigdaddy422
The article claims its $40.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
3 years ago#28
This game looks like complete ****. Total slap in the face to me as someone who dearly loved the franchise of old. Nothing about this game looks good. Nothing.
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
3 years ago#29
Just read the article. Buying system is complicated and not clear, I will just get the Disc version.
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
3 years ago#30
We used to call this Shareware back in the days.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dev: Killer Instinct is NOT Free-2-play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived