So if MS did sell it's gaming division and go back to old school MS...

#1MetroidFan9999Posted 8/27/2013 7:36:54 AM
Who would you want to replace them?

I think Apple would be best, I don't think they would spend enormous amounts of money trying to buy up timed exclusives or whatnot, I don't even think they would try to build first party stuff. I think their open market and $100/yr dev entry fee would speak for itself and automatically gain exclusive support.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#2LovecraftiangodPosted 8/27/2013 7:42:05 AM
It won't happen Microsofts game division will be fine. Apple making a system would be horrible they would release a new console every year or two and most games would be crapoy shovelware
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#3Masterchief5525Posted 8/27/2013 7:43:31 AM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
It won't happen Microsofts game division will be fine. Apple making a system would be horrible they would release a new console every year or two and most games would be crapoy shovelware

And don't forget how massively overpriced it would be.
#4TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 7:44:29 AM
1) - Sega
2) - Sega
3) - ... and Sega
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 8/27/2013 7:44:36 AM
If that would happen we would be getting games like Blinx the time traveling cat or Brute Force for the Xbox One launch lineup.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#6LovecraftiangodPosted 8/27/2013 7:45:24 AM
Masterchief5525 posted...
Lovecraftiangod posted...

And don't forget how massively overpriced it would be.

This to. Lol they would charge $1000.00 and call it an iconsole
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#7MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:47:18 AM
Don't think it would be massively overpriced, think about Apple TV for a second, they are one step closer to getting into that market. Probably the most cost inducing aspect of their devices are the screens.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#8supermoc10Posted 8/27/2013 7:47:57 AM
I honestly don't want another competitor, except for Valve. I'd be fine with just Sony and Nintendo, though I'd miss Xbox exclusives like Halo.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"