So if MS did sell it's gaming division and go back to old school MS...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So if MS did sell it's gaming division and go back to old school MS...
2 years ago#1
Who would you want to replace them?

I think Apple would be best, I don't think they would spend enormous amounts of money trying to buy up timed exclusives or whatnot, I don't even think they would try to build first party stuff. I think their open market and $100/yr dev entry fee would speak for itself and automatically gain exclusive support.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
2 years ago#2
It won't happen Microsofts game division will be fine. Apple making a system would be horrible they would release a new console every year or two and most games would be crapoy shovelware
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
2 years ago#3
Lovecraftiangod posted...
It won't happen Microsofts game division will be fine. Apple making a system would be horrible they would release a new console every year or two and most games would be crapoy shovelware

And don't forget how massively overpriced it would be.
2 years ago#4
1) - Sega
2) - Sega
3) - ... and Sega
2 years ago#5
If that would happen we would be getting games like Blinx the time traveling cat or Brute Force for the Xbox One launch lineup.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
2 years ago#6
Masterchief5525 posted...
Lovecraftiangod posted...

And don't forget how massively overpriced it would be.

This to. Lol they would charge $1000.00 and call it an iconsole
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
2 years ago#7
Don't think it would be massively overpriced, think about Apple TV for a second, they are one step closer to getting into that market. Probably the most cost inducing aspect of their devices are the screens.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
2 years ago#8
I honestly don't want another competitor, except for Valve. I'd be fine with just Sony and Nintendo, though I'd miss Xbox exclusives like Halo.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So if MS did sell it's gaming division and go back to old school MS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived