Another stellar example of MS Kinect and the X1

#21CoolAsianDudePosted 8/27/2013 7:32:29 PM
But I thought I saw a video where it was not nearly as bad as this video shows it to be, the detection of movements and such is what I am referring to. And no, it was not a trailer or anything, just people recording other people like this video, except it showed that it could be done.
---
I ask a lot of questions. Just to let 'ya know.
#22krazykiwikidPosted 8/27/2013 7:46:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23ninja_starXPosted 8/27/2013 7:53:30 PM
so glad im not forced to buy this motion control gimmick with the ps4 :)
#24teehee23Posted 8/27/2013 7:55:57 PM
ninja_starX posted...

If you can't dance just admit it and we won't judge you by that.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#25RayconPosted 8/27/2013 7:56:31 PM
So this is the Kinect that everyone... wants?

O_o
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#26roboto_pilotoPosted 8/27/2013 8:09:23 PM
teehee23 posted...
ninja_starX posted...

That was pretty weak, even for you. So what were all those kinect games that made the Kinect worth buying at launch?
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#27RayconPosted 8/27/2013 8:11:48 PM
teehee23 posted...
ninja_starX posted...

Teehee, they weren't dancing... they were fighting.

<= (
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#28gamefaqwatcherPosted 8/27/2013 8:16:57 PM
Ubisoft are the BEST!....at doing the most awkward demos lol.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#29V_BurghPosted 8/27/2013 11:44:00 PM
Well at least this should lower some of the spying concerns, I mean the damned camera can't even tell what the hell you are doing.
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
#30HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:16:24 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
CoolAsianDude posted...
But I thought I saw a video where it was not nearly as bad as this video shows it to be, the detection of movements and such is what I am referring to. And no, it was not a trailer or anything, just people recording other people like this video, except it showed that it could be done.

Moronic Sony fanboys circle jerking the blame onto the connect and not the actual game. I've seen and played Kinect 1 games that were more responsive than that.... But hey let's also ignore the fact that the game is still in the development stage.

Ouch that was uncalled for.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~