"Surprises" coming at PAX Prime for the Xbox One, says Microsoft

#1Decimator11Posted 8/27/2013 3:22:09 PM
http://gematsu.com/2013/08/microsoft-teases-surprises-for-pax-prime
http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-teases-surprises-for-pax-6413750
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#2EnclavePosted 8/27/2013 3:33:16 PM
Just like E3 and Gamescom were both supposed to be just amazing right?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#3zepfyaPosted 8/27/2013 3:34:46 PM
E3 was good for Microsoft, gaming wise.
#4pigman2003Posted 8/27/2013 3:37:01 PM
I don't understand what else they could do, they changed policies to help both gamers and developers, they have an amazing game line up spread out for the next couple of years, they've already set up a ton of servers and is primed to once again be the best online gaming service, and they have the Kinect which is the most powerful motion/tracking/voice recognition device in gaming.

All they need to do is sit back and let devs enjoy the new policies, have gamers try the new Kinect and see how amazing it is, and they should be set, what else can they do?

Announce a new big game
Announce that free games will continue on Xbox One
Announce a free game bundled with the console, likely Madden.
Dedicated servers for Battlefield 4

I don't think they need to announce anymore but I look forward to it nevertheless.
#5Decimator11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 3:37:53 PM
It's on Microsoft's home turf, though, so it would make sense for something to happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#6pigman2003Posted 8/27/2013 3:38:42 PM
Enclave posted...
Just like E3 and Gamescom were both supposed to be just amazing right?

E3 was amazing, it was just great game after great game and we found out that MGS 5 and Kingdom hearts 3 were going to be on Xbox One, how do you not think Microsofts E3 wasn't amazing?

Gamescom wasn't amazing but they should off their games and announced Fable legends so it wasn't terrible either.
#7JWJW99Posted 8/27/2013 3:39:11 PM
pigman2003 posted...
I don't understand what else they could do, they changed policies to help both gamers and developers, they have an amazing game line up spread out for the next couple of years, they've already set up a ton of servers and is primed to once again be the best online gaming service, and they have the Kinect which is the most powerful motion/tracking/voice recognition device in gaming.

All they need to do is sit back and let devs enjoy the new policies, have gamers try the new Kinect and see how amazing it is, and they should be set, what else can they do?

Announce a new big game

I don't think they need to announce anymore but I look forward to it nevertheless.

BF already has dedicated servers across all platforms.
#8pigman2003Posted 8/27/2013 3:39:16 PM
Decimator11 posted...
It's on Microsoft's home turf, though, so it would make sense for something to happen.

Release date
#9HellsControllerPosted 8/27/2013 3:40:39 PM
pigman2003 posted...

Announce a new big game

You forgot to put the trade mark symbol after Xbox One.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#10fuzzykuffsPosted 8/27/2013 3:44:50 PM
Can someone at Sony leak the Microsoft surprise for us please?